Hexid

Komnis

Question

i got problem with my registergameserver application. i am trying to open it so i can register my game server and get my hexid but when i double click on registergameserver application nothing happens.

how can i open that application or just register my server?

(if you want a screenshot from my server/login folder, let me know.)

Edited by Komnis

i got problem with my registergameserver application. i am trying to open it so i can register my game server and get my hexid but when i double click on registergameserver application nothing happens.

how can i open that application or just register my server?

You have to transfer that file to L2JPack/GameServer/Properties files & in LoginServer(Folder) And then try to register your gameserver once again.

You have to transfer that file to L2JPack/GameServer/Properties files & in LoginServer(Folder) And then try to register your gameserver once again.

lol no way..why you have to do this?

you don't need to do that maybe it's java problem

or .bat problem :)

basicly it's more "logical" to have problem the .bat file since if it was java problem the window would open but it will say for example that it's not recongnize it as blablabla xd

Maybe he could take a screenshot with the error to give him our advices/solutions about his problem, I think is more easily than replying for something that maybe will not be true....

Edited by DragoN™

registergameserver run this bat file...when you do this ..check for file hexid...move it to config files and also check on database...the table gameserver...you must have 1/d431413411341 p.x

Maybe he could take a screenshot with the error to give him our advices/solutions about his problem, I think is more easily than replying for something that maybe will not be true....

he say nothing happened when he clicked the RegisterGameServer.bat file which means he don't have any error just this problem!

he say nothing happened when he clicked the RegisterGameServer.bat file which means he don't have any error just this problem!

yes... u are right... i can make a video on it if it's difficult to understand. i checked if there is a hexid or in database-->gameservers table if there is a registered hexid but nothing.i just double click and as i said before nothing happens.

yes... u are right... i can make a video on it if it's difficult to understand. i checked if there is a hexid or in database-->gameservers table if there is a registered hexid but nothing.i just double click and as i said before nothing happens.

try to take hexid from another server files and put it on gameserver/configs and go on your database on table gameservers and add your server manual add id 1 and the hexid id the code which hexid have inside and leave all others blank and you are done!

oh i did it and i tried to open login server and i got this now:

9IyXB6d.jpg

i dont know if its hexid or something else :/

i think i have to throw my freya's datapack in the trush bin but i cant find another datapack for freya so i can compile it... :/

Edited by Komnis

oh i did it and i tried to open login server and i got this now:

9IyXB6d.jpg

i dont know if its hexid or something else :/

right click on your old .bat and post code please, else register it via db, theres no worries to fight with this

right click on your old .bat and post code please, else register it via db, theres no worries to fight with this

mhmm? did u want to write something else in my last post? because i edited that. :p

if not give me more information because i cant understand. :/

mhmm? did u want to write something else in my last post? because i edited that. :P

if not give me more information because i cant understand. :/

well add me on ghostlycriminal10 and i will help you when i got time