Got Scammed 100 Euro By Magaki13 :'(

L2PhaseX

Step 1: Contact the exchanger in skype.

Step 2: Ask him to pm you in the forum to ensure this is him.

Step 3: Print Screen the conversation in skype and forum before exchange.

Step 4: Ask him where he lives.

Step 5: Copy his skype name, visit http://iskyperesolve.com/ and trace his ip to see if he is lying or not.

Here's a pic of 3 different profiles in skype, obviously 2 out of 3 are scammers:

vFu0SZM.png

This is what i do in exchanges and never got scammed. I have never traded with magaki13

but i don't think he is a scammer. Why would he risk 20 or even 50 euros when he can make

more with legit trades?

Peace and value your money, if something seems to good to be true it propably isn't.

Oh, some common sense. wow

Btw, thanks for letting me know that there is one more new scammer. I didn't know about the third profile.

Step 1: Contact the exchanger in skype.

Step 2: Ask him to pm you in the forum to ensure this is him.

Step 3: Print Screen the conversation in skype and forum before exchange.

Step 4: Ask him where he lives.

Step 5: Copy his skype name, visit http://iskyperesolve.com/ and trace his ip to see if he is lying or not.

Here's a pic of 3 different profiles in skype, obviously 2 out of 3 are scammers:

vFu0SZM.png

This is what i do in exchanges and never got scammed. I have never traded with magaki13

but i don't think he is a scammer. Why would he risk 20 or even 50 euros when he can make

more with legit trades?

Peace and value your money, if something seems to good to be true it propably isn't.

end of story this guy is right!