Got Scammed 100 Euro By Magaki13 :'(

L2PhaseX

So about 2 weeks ago i sent a card over his website www.mg13gr.com

I was waiting for 2 weeks!! days and never got my money.

Today i saw this :

cRLTF9i.png

I am completely disapointed from this comunity this user should be banned or send my money back!@!!

Yes i also got a card locked by magaki and i lost 50 euro... but i didnt bother to report him

i also lost 30 euro 2 months ago ,he says its PSC fault not his!

total money lost from magaki = 80 euro

gz ,i stopped doing trades with him since few days ago / he rip you off right in your face like it was not even his fault ,not responsible ,scam trader...

Edited by 234234SDFSGHasz

So about 2 weeks ago i sent a card over his website www.mg13gr.com

I was waiting for 2 weeks!! days and never got my money.

Today i saw this :

cRLTF9i.png

I am completely disapointed from this comunity this user should be banned or send my money back!@!!

Because I know mg13 very well, I can't belie that he scammed you.

Could you provide proofs please? There is no proofs in your post.

What more proofs do you need?

I sent the card over his website and vuala ... money gone.. I posted proof of use..

He has scammed many other people as i see also...

post some screenshots of your messages on skype maybe?this is just a picture which provides 0 proofs about scam.

hmm... why don't you talk with him ? Maybe you've written something wrong or maybe he got an issue to transfer your money to Paypal. Anyway, I suggest you to don't use websires to exchanges, just talk with the exchanger in Skype or anywhere you want. And I also suggest you to exchanges with people trusted like Psomas2, Cosworth or... me xD.

About you, 234234SDFSGHasz, show here some proofs... or nothing happened.

And 234234SDFSGHasz, are you sure you've talked with the original magaki13 ? As I can think, someone could impersonating him... just an opinion.

I exchanged with him time ago and I had no problems.

• 1 month later...

You guys are probably retarded. 
On my site there is no contact form to send cards. You must add me on skype using the add button I've and then we do the trade instantly.
So, that's a nice proof to show that your topic is just pure bullshit.

Yes i also got a card locked by magaki and i lost 50 euro... but i didnt bother to report him

i also lost 30 euro 2 months ago ,he says its PSC fault not his!

total money lost from magaki = 80 euro

gz ,i stopped doing trades with him since few days ago / he rip you off right in your face like it was not even his fault ,not responsible ,scam trader...

You kiddo, watch your mouth. I don't even know who you're cause you're hiding under a retarded random name.
And just to let you know or any other retarded kid who would bother saying such crap, yes, cards can be locked under certain circumstances. That doesn't mean they get locked when you come for the exchange. They may be locked even before, when you receieve it from someone else.

However, I always help my customers with details on how to unlock them and get the money.

Whatever, I see you're banned, so that's enough for me to know you're another hater probably.

now he will come and say that it wasn't him, "somebody stole his nick"

if you are gonna believe it or not nothing is gonna change, you got scammed.

What's your issue? There are many guys who came here saying mg13 scammed me and it got proved that they were dumb enough to add someone else on skype who's using my nickname to scam people.
If you're stupid enough to add the wrong person, then you deserve to be scammed I guess.

this is the risk with psc.....

Sorry to say, using my service there is no risk of getting scammed :)

psomas2 best for this kind of job. Any other are just randoms.

Funny.

Because I know mg13 very well, I can't belie that he scammed you.

Could you provide proofs please? There is no proofs in your post.

And you won't find proofs dude. You won't find proofs by this guy or any other who will claim that I scammed him.

What more proofs do you need?

I sent the card over his website and vuala ... money gone.. I posted proof of use..

He has scammed many other people as i see also...

Keep your bshit. I'm just laughing. Yes, I see tons of users saying that I scammed them, all of them with proofs. (Y)

post some screenshots of your messages on skype maybe?this is just a picture which provides 0 proofs about scam.

You don't say! There is no proofs over skype. He said he sent the card via my site. I don't know how though, since there is not contact form on my site, rofl.

And 234234SDFSGHasz, are you sure you've talked with the original magaki13 ? As I can think, someone could impersonating him... just an opinion.

I exchanged with him time ago and I had no problems.

As I mentioned before, there is a guy on skype using my name. If you type mg13gr on skype you'll find 2 contacts. Me and one other random guy scamming people. That's the reason I added a huge button on my maxcheaters signature, on my maxcheaters topic and on my site. You click it and voila, you add me on skype!

that's not true, i've done many trades with him and never had a problem

Obviously..

Whatever, it's just one more dumb topic made by a dumb user who probably got scammed by a random or he's just trash talking for his own reasons.

If he really had a problem with me, he'd contact me through skype.

See ya haters.

Step 1: Contact the exchanger in skype.

Step 2: Ask him to pm you in the forum to ensure this is him.

Step 3: Print Screen the conversation in skype and forum before exchange.

Step 4: Ask him where he lives.

Step 5: Copy his skype name, visit http://iskyperesolve.com/ and trace his ip to see if he is lying or not.

Here's a pic of 3 different profiles in skype, obviously 2 out of 3 are scammers:

vFu0SZM.png

This is what i do in exchanges and never got scammed. I have never traded with magaki13

but i don't think he is a scammer. Why would he risk 20 or even 50 euros when he can make

more with legit trades?

Peace and value your money, if something seems to good to be true it propably isn't.