Community Board Integrated Social Networks

Guest Elfocrash

Guest Elfocrash

So a while ago i coded a social network integration engine for l2 community boards.

This can work on any community board and it can give many interesting features in your server.

What can you do?

• Players can use the community board to manage Twitter and Facebook without using their explorers.
  • Gives you the option to add Share reward system or Tweet reward system along with the vote reward system.
  • People can comment, share and like posts and pictures just like in actual facebook.
  • People can tweet and see feedback and timelines just like in actual facebook and twitter from explorer.
  • It guarantees players privacy safety from others.
  • Can give rewards for players who linked their accounts to the server.
  • Does not ask for user's password.
  • Can work on any chronicle or pack.
  • Parses real images and shows them.
  • Totally thread safe and lite for the server. Uses separate thread for any function.
  • Can be very helpful for demographic options.

Price is negotiable and i won't sell it more than 5 times tops.

Here you can see an image of what twitter looks like ingame:

VLo682S.png

And here is facebook:

zJkoXQa.png

I am currently working on greek to greeklish translation as L2 is not able to display those characters.

That's pretty much it. Also feedback for improvement is more than welcome.

Edited by Elfocrash

Guest Elfocrash

Also added Facebook Timeline preview.

Profile feed looks the same and you will also be able to message ingame.

Many things in the TODO list.

zJkoXQa.png

I am currently working on greek to greeklish translation as L2 is not able to display those characters.

Guest Elfocrash

Ha ha, do you remember our conversation about that ? :troll:

Good luck :)

Yeah, i actually coded it in a pretty dope way making it safe from leeching so i can finally sell it.

Yeah, i actually coded it in a pretty dope way making it safe from leeching so i can finally sell it.

there's no "safe from leaching"...

Edited by `NeverMore

there is, you can make a whole engine, and "give" it to the costumer where he won't be able to get or see not even the 1% of the app

there is, you can make a whole engine, and "give" it to the costumer where he won't be able to get or see not even the 1% of the app

like he did in the past ... or like hnoke did?

pffff no way ... as i ve already said , there's no way to protect your work ... everything can be cracked....

like he did in the past ... or like hnoke did?

pffff no way ... as i ve already said , there's no way to protect your work ... everything can be cracked....

I assure you that you can protect whatever engine/code/feature you want, even HTMLs but HTMLs can be sniffed from the client easily

Guest Elfocrash

Who wanna bet on the fact that this works non invasive and safe?

Open a socket connection and have my 1000mbps multithreaded server send just the html string to the server. everything else is managed by me.

Yeah i know, i am surprised with myself too. Btw read "Java Cookbook" from I. Darwin. Helped me a lot becoming better at this.

Who wanna bet on the fact that this works non invasive and safe?

Open a socket connection and have my 1000mbps multithreaded server send just the html string to the server. everything else is managed by me.

Yeah i know, i am surprised with myself too. Btw read "Java Cookbook" from I. Darwin. Helped me a lot becoming better at this.

Youre such a **rd, everybody knows this method and it has its flaws, like that you need a ddos protected server and the ability to monitor it 24/7 

Guest Elfocrash

Youre such a **rd, everybody knows this method and it has its flaws, like that you need a ddos protected server and the ability to monitor it 24/7 

But i do have such a server and the ability to monitor it 24/7 yeah. :)

Players must login to facebook/twitter from l2 client and send username + password to your dedicated server in order to make it work?

Players must login to facebook/twitter from l2 client and send username + password to your dedicated server in order to make it work?

Client -> Costumer's Server -> Elfocrash's Server -> Some mailserver -> Facebook/twitter

and vice versa.

Edited by drake2wow

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• MidnightSell team WTB/WTS GOLD TWW EU/US all servers Cataclysm all servers Payment Visa/Master/Btc/Eth/Trc-20/Erc-20 (all payments within 10 min) For all question pls dm Discord https://discord.gg/h8AN57qJjK Or Telegram @MidnightSell
    • GOSTEI MUITO DO VIASUAL DO SERVE COMO POSSO ADQUIRI ESSA REV PACK   
    • Helly everyone . I use L2jmobius interlude , i did everything , installed the db compiled the Build in eclipse Gameserver seems to lead OK , but it fails to connect to loginserver When i click to start the loginserver it says  "Loginserver terminated abnormally" This is wheat gameserver shows me :    [05/10 17:25:12] LoginServerThread: Connecting to login on 127.0.0.1:9014 [05/10 17:25:12] LoginServerThread: LoginServer not available, trying to reconnect... [05/10 17:25:17] LoginServerThread: Connecting to login on 127.0.0.1:9014 [05/10 17:25:17] LoginServerThread: LoginServer not available, trying to reconnect... [05/10 17:25:22] LoginServerThread: Connecting to login on 127.0.0.1:9014 [05/10 17:25:22] LoginServerThread: LoginServer not available, trying to reconnect...   And This is my login config file:   # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Login Server Settings # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # This is the server configuration file. Here you can set up the connection information for your server. # This was written with the assumption that you are behind a router. # Dumbed Down Definitions... # LAN (LOCAL area network) - typically consists of computers connected to the same router as you. # WAN (WIDE area network) - typically consists of computers OUTSIDE of your router (ie. the internet). # x.x.x.x - Format of an IP address. Do not include the x'es into settings. Must be real numbers. # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Networking # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Bind ip of the LoginServer, use 0.0.0.0 to bind on all available IPs # WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">Please don't change default IPs here if you don't know what are you doing!</font></b></u> # WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">External/Internal IPs are now inside "ipconfig.xml" file.</font></b></u> # Default: 0.0.0.0 LoginserverHostname = 0.0.0.0 # Default: 2106 LoginserverPort = 2106 # The address on which login will listen for GameServers, use * to bind on all available IPs # WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">Please don't change default IPs here if you don't know what are you doing!</font></b></u> # WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">External/Internal IPs are now inside "ipconfig.xml" file.</font></b></u> # Default: 127.0.0.1 LoginHostname = 127.0.0.1 # The port on which login will listen for GameServers # Default: 9014 LoginPort = 9014 # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Database # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Specify the JDBC driver class for your database. # Default: org.mariadb.jdbc.Driver Driver = org.mariadb.jdbc.Driver # Database URL # Default: jdbc:mariadb://localhost/l2jmobiusinterlude?useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=utf-8&useSSL=false&connectTimeout=10000&interactiveClient=true&sessionVariables=wait_timeout=600,interactive_timeout=600&autoReconnect=true URL = jdbc:mariadb://localhost/l2jmobiusinterlude?useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=utf-8&useSSL=false&connectTimeout=10000&interactiveClient=true&sessionVariables=wait_timeout=600,interactive_timeout=600&autoReconnect=true # Database user info. Default is "root" but it's not recommended. Login = root # Database user password, leave empty for no password. Password = root # Maximum number of database connections to maintain in the pool. # Default: 5 MaximumDatabaseConnections = 5 # Determine whether database connections should be tested for availability. # Default: False TestDatabaseConnections = False # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Automatic Database Backup Settings # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Generate database backups when server restarts or shuts down.  BackupDatabase = False # Path to MySQL bin folder. Only necessary on Windows. MySqlBinLocation = C:/xampp/mysql/bin/ # Path where MySQL backups are stored. BackupPath = ../backup/ # Maximum number of days that backups will be kept. # Old files in backup folder will be deleted. # Set to 0 to disable. BackupDays = 30 # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Thread Configuration # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Defines the number of threads in the scheduled thread pool. # If set to -1, this will be determined by available processors divided by 2. ScheduledThreadPoolSize = 2 # Defines the number of threads in the instant thread pool. # If set to -1, this will be determined by available processors divided by 2. InstantThreadPoolSize = 2 # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Security # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # How many times you can provide an invalid account/pass before the IP gets banned. # Default: 5 LoginTryBeforeBan = 5 # Time you won't be able to login back again after LoginTryBeforeBan tries to login. # Default: 900 (15 minutes) LoginBlockAfterBan = 900 # If set to True any GameServer can register on your login's free slots # Default: True AcceptNewGameServer = True # Flood Protection. All values are in milliseconds. # Default: True EnableFloodProtection = True # Default: 15 FastConnectionLimit = 15 # Default: 700 NormalConnectionTime = 700 # Default: 350 FastConnectionTime = 350 # Default: 50 MaxConnectionPerIP = 50 # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Misc Login Settings # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # If False, the license (after the login) will not be shown. # Default: True ShowLicence = True # Default: True AutoCreateAccounts = True # Datapack root directory. # Defaults to current directory from which the server is started. DatapackRoot = . # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Scheduled Login Restart # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Enable disable scheduled login restart. # Default: False LoginRestartSchedule = False # Time in hours. # Default: 24 LoginRestartTime = 24    
  • Topics