Encrypt Any Game File - Smartcrypt

Akumu

SmartCrypt is a game-client module that lets you encrypt your Lineage II files (dat, utx, ukx, etc..)

42af98739e69e2f2cbcf3a544f11f8691f7f7605

- It supports any game file encrypted with standart 111121 и 413;
- Every version of a program has its own set of encryption keys.
- Works with any chronicles of Lineage II;

This is a public version, with one set of encryption keys for everyone. Anybody will be able to decrypt your files. This is demonstration version. Full version costs 150 USD.

https://yadi.sk/d/vbqWgFUkbTtwe

• Upvote 1

Private encryption key costs 150 USD

in my opinion it not worth 150 usd or 300 or even 500, because any files that cryptor makes, are decrypted in core memmory and can be dumped without encryption, so its uesless 

in my opinion it not worth 150 usd or 300 or even 500, because any files that cryptor makes, are decrypted in core memmory and can be dumped without encryption, so its uesless 

Feel free to demonstrate 

Give me files to test, with scrypt.dll

Okey, easy one: Recostruct entire systemmsg-e.dat for me. 

Interlude. Take scrypt.dll from the first post in this topic.

systemmsg-e.zip

Okey, easy one: Recostruct entire systemmsg-e.dat for me. 

Interlude. Take scrypt.dll from the first post in this topic.

attachicon.gifsystemmsg-e.zip

i wont take it upload somewhere, it has malware in it!

Edited by LightFusion

150 USD for some simple XOR encryption program.

Dat russians

PS: dont make me code the encryption + decryption for any of your "unbreakable" client files, it will hurt you trust me.

Edited by drake2wow

https://www.virustotal.com/pl/url/36c29430c3d15bf1ce45d3a7ecfbe0e878f9861d646a38ab0f80c12ff8df55ed/analysis/1410807533/

Looks like its clean.

Dat russians

PS: dont make me code the encryption + decryption for any of your "unbreakable" client files, it will hurt you trust me.

:troll:

Edited by SweeTs

Dat russians

funny its even selling around ~5 persons(or even more) so 150x5=750$, its pretty enough to make an decryption tool.

But anyway could someone upload for me scrypt.dll , so i can show  him that any data loads decrypted in core process and can be dumped in hex without cryption.

Dat russians

If you spend some of your time looking into encrypted file, you will probably notices that it is no XOR or any other simple encryption method. I am using fully functional, asymmetric encryption method. 

Same program every freaking time, CriticalError used to sell it too.

He used to sell it for me, not anymore. Nobody but me can make license keys for this software, trust me.

Thats what I thought, a lot of words and zero actions. This reminds me of one person who got banned from all russian forums, hope its not you ;)