Eclipse Problem

cartoon13

Question

I have 2 problems on eclipse,i used aCis vpn.

1st one ----> [exec] Execute failed: java.io.IOException: Cannot run program ".\subversion\svnversion": CreateProcess error=2,? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? 

2nd one ----> BUILD FAILED C:\Users\? ? ? ?  ?\workspace\aCis_gameserver\build.xml:37: Class not found: javac1.7

Some1 help me plz,ty!

Remove this part from build.xml

<target name="getDateAndVersion" description="Get Date and Version.">
<tstamp>
<format property="build.tstamp" pattern="dd/MM/yyyy HH:mm" />
</tstamp>
<exec dir="${basedir}" executable="svnversion" outputproperty="l2j.version">
<arg value="-c" />
<redirector>
<outputfilterchain>
<tokenfilter>
<replaceregex pattern="[0-9]+\:" replace="" />
</tokenfilter>
</outputfilterchain>
</redirector>
</exec>
</target>
- <target name="init" depends="checkRequirements,getDateAndVersion" description="Create the output directories.">
+ <target name="init" depends="checkRequirements" description="Create the output directories.">

checkRequirements:

getChangelogDateVersion:

[exec] Result: 1

init:

dist:

BUILD FAILED

C:\Users\XXX\Desktop\Workspace\L2J_DataPack\build.xml:33: C:\Users\XXX\Desktop\apache-ant-1.9.4\dist does not exist.

Total time: 1 second

What about this problem? i was able to build the server core side but the data pack side keeps failing. Anyone has any idea on how to fix this or an alternative way to build the packs? Thanks in advance

you didint use the right path for java Start>right click on Computer> properties>Advanced system setings>Enviroment Varibles
at system veribles set new     Varible name : JAVA_HOME    -    Varible value : C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_20\bin
FIND THIS------ > path <-------             C:\ProgramData\Oracle\Java\javapath;C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\PhysX\Common;%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem;%SYSTEMROOT%\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_20

DOWNLOAD the new version of java 8

you didint use the right path for java Start>right click on Computer> properties>Advanced system setings>Enviroment Varibles

at system veribles set new     Varible name : JAVA_HOME    -    Varible value : C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_20\bin

FIND THIS------ > path <-------             C:\ProgramData\Oracle\Java\javapath;C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\PhysX\Common;%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem;%SYSTEMROOT%\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_20

DOWNLOAD the new version of java 8

He doesn't have a java problem. -,-"

checkRequirements:
getChangelogDateVersion:
     [exec] Result: 1
init:
dist:

BUILD FAILED
C:\Users\XXX\Desktop\Workspace\L2J_DataPack\build.xml:33: C:\Users\XXX\Desktop\apache-ant-1.9.4\dist does not exist.

Total time: 1 second

What about this problem? i was able to build the server core side but the data pack side keeps failing. Anyone has any idea on how to fix this or an alternative way to build the packs? Thanks in advance

that say you havent install the ant version so you must install it. go to help/install new software and in "Work with" paste this: http://subclipse.tigris.org/update_1.8.x/  

after check the two chooses Subclipse and SVNKit and hit next and follow the instructions. if you cant fix pm me for join with teamviewer

Ok, so now i compiled the files, but the guide I use for making a server is a little different with that i have. I am using this guide: http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/28227-how-to-setup-your-own-l2server-images/

and it says to extract zips. (i dont have zips) How to continue ?

P.S.  Is it a problem if I use a trial version of navicat or I should find a cracked one ?

Edited by raF

Ok, so now i compiled the files, but the guide I use for making a server is a little different with that i have. I am using this guide: http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/28227-how-to-setup-your-own-l2server-images/

and it says to extract zips. (i dont have zips) How to continue ?

P.S.  Is it a problem if I use a trial version of navicat or I should find a cracked one ?

if you have compile 100% you have the zip files. so search in C:/Users/? ? ? ?  ?/workspace/aCis_gameserve/build  and C:/Users/? ? ? ?  ?/workspace/aCis_datapack/build for the zip.  in your hard drives

On aCis there is no zip its useless.. zip and unzip :troll:

Build folder, for datapack

Build/dist for gameserver

Copy all to one (new) folder.

Edited by SweeTs