Eternity World Sources (With Last Updates)

Workin` since From January 2012 until July 7, 2014.

Due to the fact that we stop work on the chronicles of HF (Part 5). 

We decided to sell the source code

Source code included in the latest update. .

as well as work on the unique mod Phantom.

About Phantoms, Video 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mYLOlO4EqQ

Real Online 1

Original theme HERE

We will sell only to one Hands, to continue for work (Only Seriously persons)

SKype lil_prince313

PRICE 600 Euro.

Edited by DragonSmile
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Shut up scammer Romeo`  you enough scammed ppl here, secondary is i sell realization content, not features. but you dumb cannot understand that. so stfu from here

oh, bravo, kid shit has started to talking about packs? you fuckin`  stealer? crap is your pack, that you stole our work, and other peoples work, 16.yo , please jump yourself from balcony. and dont spam here

you are selling other peoples work ... whos the crap kiddo?

also in your poor sources are my aio item leached from l2jreunion...

Edited by `NeverMore

you are selling other peoples work ... whos the crap kiddo?

also in your poor sources are my aio item leached from l2jreunion...

shut up 16y.o kid, you gave me right to add them its first, secondary is godfather sayd is ok, so shut up , public kid, hope after some years you will gain some brain pieces, plus i can remove it, your aio systm easy like going to piss w/c , how ELFO sayd and me and other guys, your l2jreunion, l2jstealeon , true name

Edited by DragonSmile

shut up 16y.o kid, you gave me right to add them its first, secondary is godfather sayd is ok, so shut up , public kid, hope after some years you will gain some brain pieces

when? prove it idiot ...

when? prove it idiot ...

shut up kiddo, im here most trusted member, all GMod will belive me, not you, its for sure

to prove how you stole by decompile our scripts no need more, i have your crap sources(not decompiled) and dont try me to share them kid, or you will share my decompiled sources? since 1 january?:) try it. lets see who hate your pack and who hare my pack, all in shared section , only your packs:) i dont have any share here by my customers, or  even HATERS!) so shut up

shut up kiddo, im here most trusted member, all GMod will belive me, not you, its for sure

to prove how you stole by decompile our scripts no need more, i have your crap sources(not decompiled) and dont try me to share them kid, or you will share my decompiled sources? since 1 january? :) try it. lets see who hate your pack and who hare my pack, all in shared section , only your packs:) i dont have any share here by my customers, or  even HATERS!) so shut up

talking without proofs cant be valid idiot!

I can prove that this system you include into your sources named "phantom" its leached, dont even to talk about our AIO system in your sources...

you said that we give you the persmision to leach out features? really? so braindamaged?

so prove it .... prove it idiot .. i am waiting ... where the fuck Godfather agreed to leach our features? where and when? post here some valid proofs ....

Edited by `NeverMore

talking without proofs cant be valid idiot!

I can prove that this system you include into your sources named "phantom" its leached, dont even to talk about our AIO system in your sources...

you said that we give you the persmision to leach out features? really? so braindamaged?

so prove it .... prove it idiot .. i am waiting ... where the fuck Godfather agreed to leach our features? where and when? post here some valid proofs ...

oooh yes. you dont have ....

ooppaaaaaa try to prove that we leached phantom system, nevermore 16y.o wannt me share your sources, and ppls will understand how you fuckin` stealer?) and you share my sources, and let gmod see who have stole ? mm? wanna battle ?:)))

ooppaaaaaa try to prove that we leached phantom system, nevermore 16y.o wannt me share your sources, and ppls will understand how you fuckin` stealer?) and you share my sources, and let gmod see who have stole ? mm? wanna battle ? :)))

my sources are already shared idiot. 

i ve just asked for some valid proofs of your sayings...

why you avoid to post them by saying all this shits about sources and battles ?

my sources are already shared idiot. 

i ve just asked for some valid proofs of your sayings...

why you avoid to post them by saying all this shits about sources and battles ?

proofs about, how you gave me right to add AIO?

proofs about, how you gave me right to add AIO?

excatly ... when godfather agreed to that? or when i told you to leach my features?

post here some valid proofs...

go ahaid...

you are the worst liar i know!

Topic cleaned from the majority of spam.

Deque warned from spamming and negative feedback without proofs.

shut up 16y.o kid, you gave me right to add them its first, secondary is godfather sayd is ok, so shut up , public kid, hope after some years you will gain some brain pieces, plus i can remove it, your aio systm easy like going to piss w/c , how ELFO sayd and me and other guys, your l2jreunion, l2jstealeon , true name

excatly ... when godfather agreed to that? or when i told you to leach my features?

post here some valid proofs...

go ahaid...

you are the worst liar i know!

No proofs until now, about having the right to resell, so topic locked.

If Dragonsmile will provide to me or Trance any proofs, then we will unlock it.