[Web Based] Vote Reward System

I want to offer my first release of "BCP Account Panel" width the followin features fully working:

1. Register Account
  2. Change Password
  3. Reset Password
  4. Panel Login
  5. Vote Manager (Hopzone)

The vote manager is really working and not reward char if vote count does not really increased. Hopzone is the only supported today but i will add more in the next weeks.

IMPORTANT: This is NOT AUTOMATIC vote system, user should vote in the site, the system check if vote count are increased in the site when vote time has expire.

Actually you can download all features except the Vote Reward for free here:

http://www.4shared.com/rar/qRVj1hOYce/l2off_bcp_v10.html

Demo Video

System Requirement
------------------------
1. BCP need mssql php extension and its available only for Linux distributions.
2. BCP was developed and tested on Apache 2.2.15.
3. BCP was developed and tested with PHP 5.4.30. (We cannot guarantee total support with older PHP versions)
4. php-gd extension is required.

Panel is actually working only for L2OFF Server.

Price: €40

Support: €10/month

Price include support and updates by first month.

We havent any third reseller, please be sure to acquire it only from me and you can ensure the future support for system.

We bring all system source not only remote access. If you does not have server to support this system we can offer one for extra monthly fee.

If you are interested please senme PM and i can show you system before you purchease it.

Best Regards

Edited by ~BorealP

i didnt download the free but i have one quick question what about protections/proxies?

You can vote with same account only after configured time.

There is no proxy protection. Player could request vote and receive reward even if he does not place vote in the vote time but onother person do.

System only check vote count before and after.

The idea of system is you can increase your vote count, if user tell some body to vote while he take the vote request does not matter becouse you will increase your votes.

Edited by ~BorealP

sorry about protections i meant in 2014 all websites exposes sql so about injections since the system looks big is every part('s) of the site protected from hexvalues ` ' " you know the rest if you have protected it thats what i ask :)

sorry about protections i meant in 2014 all websites exposes sql so about injections since the system looks big is every part('s) of the site protected from hexvalues ` ' " you know the rest if you have protected it thats what i ask :)

Yes its, if you download the free version you check it in the core. All params are checked for invalid string or characters like ' " - etc before create any query to database.

Any way any suggestion is good received if you note i could improve it :)

hex the values in/out ^^ is big work, allright thats what ppl should know more important than the others... they are protected.

I will check it as soon as possible for my self good luck with your project!