How To Hide Ip In L2.ini

synthe

Even if you hide the IP of your server in l2.ini, when someone connects to your server he can check the connections between his computer and the servers. The connections (outbound/inbound) will show the IP.

Even if you hide the IP of your server in l2.ini, when someone connects to your server he can check the connections between his computer and the servers. The connections (outbound/inbound) will show the IP.

Yeah but it's more easy to decrypt the l2.ini than doing that. 

How do I secure the l2.ini file?

Yeah but it's more easy to decrypt the l2.ini than doing that. 

How do I secure the l2.ini file?

completely bullshit,

typing 1 command in cmd is 10 sec max, downloading some 3rd soft to decrypt file will take much longer.

Look mates he is asking about integrate IP on client dll so stop BULLSHIT and awser the guy .

And is usefull to those who want use your system for their own server

Dll i think is engine.dll but depend of cronicle

Look mates he is asking about integrate IP on client dll so stop BULLSHIT and awser the guy .

And is usefull to those who want use your system for their own server

Dll i think is engine.dll but depend of cronicle

first of, it seems you lack basic reading skills, he clearly asked about: securing and hiding IP.

Also, how would hiding IP stop someone from stealing system folder, if 99% of client side changes are out of l2.ini? lol, clueless.

first of, it seems you lack basic reading skills, he clearly asked about: securing and hiding IP.

Also, how would hiding IP stop someone from stealing system folder, if 99% of client side changes are out of l2.ini? lol, clueless.

That, and simply you can't unless you get thousands of vps to change the ip for you :)

Easy Way to see ip your connected ! just run -> commandline -> netstat ( or more advanced netstat -an | find ":7777" ) !. and you know the ip of the server you are connected !. 

Edited by Sakretsos

Easy Way to see ip your connected ! just run -> commandline -> netstat ( or more advanced netstat -an | find ":7777" ) !. and you know the ip of the server you are connected !. 

Don't forget, ports can be changed, altho completely hiding the ip from netstat is impossible. You can just mask it.

You cant hide IP in l2.ini, If you want to have clear ini then u must modify client not to read from ini but from external source. But anyways -netstat -n and all tricks are gone

• 2 months later...

Yes guys you know using netstat very well , someone know how bind ip into engine.dll or any other game library ? 

(yes we know netstat is cool program)

Yes guys you know using netstat very well , someone know how bind ip into engine.dll or any other game library ? 

(yes we know netstat is cool program)

netstat is a command.

netstat is a command.

I know you , is you who is selling visits from : http://www.probux.com

as real visits and you really care when i told what you doing to the admin :)

We talked so much on skype and now try troll me ? and netstat is a program but anyway i dont give a fuck

#

someone know how bind ip into engine.dll or any other game library ? 

In other words someone know how dump engine.dll find adress were i must put server ip and how to compile again that dll ?

seems more or less like this:

http://www.my-shares.com/index.php?id=51307

Edited by madocter