high five [L2J] L2Tales

Stalone

a bird told me today, that achylek, manonn, vanille, rokosssi and a GM friend of theirs are hacking accounts. even that they stole about 100KKK adena from a russian guy and then esold them for € :)

so dont use same psw and acc as on l2 holiday to slow them down.

:OOOOO

why just 100kkk? i got 600+

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtrxcSDfR96G-_lkEGkeQqA/videos

https://www.youtube.com/user/TrueAwesomenesssssss/videos

And all those are just daily/arranged gvg's, on every major event (epics/tw/sieges) there are atleast 2 sides ( most of the times 3 ) with 100ppl+ cc each.
Server files may be not the best, administration make mistakes ( who doesn't) but the real online is ~3,5k unique ip's at peak hours, and thats what make this server so good.

a bird told me today, that achylek, manonn, vanille, rokosssi and a GM friend of theirs are hacking accounts. even that they stole about 100KKK adena from a russian guy and then esold them for € :)

so dont use same psw and acc as on l2 holiday to slow them down.

IT'S TRUE I GET SCAM BY ITEMS AND ADENA  ALL MAKE LIKE 10B !!! 

i'm playing in this serwer about 3 months. this is very good serwer with many ppl, always online serwer. gms always help me when i need help. this is good serwer

:happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:

you made the troll of the day bro.

i'm playing in this serwer about 3 months. this is very good serwer with many ppl, always online serwer. gms always help me when i need help. this is good serwer

i agree on the part  many people online but gm always help when i need help hahahhaha

Edited by vendedor1

L2 tales - server when selling items/accounts for real money is banned and for Adena is allowed. But when you shout that you sell you account FOR ADENAS ONLY - you still get ban/jail. That's nice :))