Sadly, L2Artemis was closed.

server died cause none of the staff care about it.

Fake online counter,unbalance at classes,no fixes,no gm online and more..

This is somehow the truth, however I will make it clear so all of you will understand why this project failed.

First of all, you should all know that L2Artemis was worked by me and hnoke. I trusted this skilled guy, but he was not responsible. I trusted him, since he was famous and he is not a newbie here...What a mistake, I wasted my time, my money and now I am trying to save my name. Most of you are disappointed from this project, like I am at the moment. I feel embarrassed, but I won't give it up..

L2Artemis is closed, a new project is coming up worked by me mostly. I won't say more now, let the time talk. 

Thanks for supporting me, I hope you will keep on.

Sadly, L2Artemis was closed.

This is somehow the truth, however I will make it clear so all of you will understand why this project failed.

First of all, you should all know that L2Artemis was worked by me and hnoke. I trusted this skilled guy, but he was not responsible. I trusted him, since he was famous and he is not a newbie here...What a mistake, I wasted my time, my money and now I am trying to save my name. Most of you are disappointed from this project, like I am at the moment. I feel embarrassed, but I won't give it up..

L2Artemis is closed, a new project is coming up worked by me mostly. I won't say more now, let the time talk. 

Thanks for supporting me, I hope you will keep on.

At least you have the ballz to take responsibility on you..you are a real man.

I wish you  good luck with your next project.