interlude [L2Off] Bits & Bytes

CoreBnB

If someone wants to see how many people are online, the only thing he can do is to enter inside game and check exp spots/towns

The are statements are just trash talk

Thanks

Edited by CoreBnB

If someone wants to see how many people are online, the only thing he can do is to enter inside game and check exp spots/towns

Thanks

Everything is Dead,  nest had  20 people maximum,  you ban people  and force them  donate for unban card..Plus you have 100x bots in mxc talking trash and supporting you

Thanks

vale mana pots kai ase tis mlkies

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Dunno "bothered" is da right word as much as "aware" of what a corruptive team u are. U were in da past helpin LittlePigs, u are again now with dat AS clan someone mentioned.

• 1 month later...

BNB is running on of the best servers and some ppl are already bothered with that =)

I know about BnB internet cafes... I didn't knew that this name would be available for lineage server too.. Damn!

The server updated from IL to GF and topic exist: http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/187106-l2off-bits-and-bytes/

so i'll lock this.