[Showcase]Who Said Physics?

Hey everyone.

I noticed that MMOPLAY server has some kind of 'physics engine', so i decided to give it a try to understand how something like that is possible. The results:

(watch in good quality)

In this video i am dropping a bomb(a Rice Cake actually :D) that explodes after 5 seconds(that's right, effect on random point not on single target, xdem don't speak :D) and kills and knocks up all enemies in small radius. I use a command to trigger it in the video, but it can be done with item handler, skill or any way you can imagine.

Please keep in mind that i am not making this thread as an 'offense' on MMOPLAY server(just saying because someone might think so).

Also, i'm not gonna share this any time soon, so please avoid replies to ask me for a link or smth.

Edited by An4rchy

loool hahah auto tha itan wraio gia event na kaneis ena event me name p.x. Bomb War kai na kerdizei autos pou kanei ta perissotera combos plaka tha exei

loool hahah auto tha itan wraio gia event na kaneis ena event me name p.x. Bomb War kai na kerdizei autos pou kanei ta perissotera combos plaka tha exei

Mporeis na ftiakseis apira pragmata, px skill shots opos sto lol, i akoma kai traps(nomizw iparxoun idi omos).

well i was so damn scared when i saw that keltir beeing knocked my that atomic cake bomb and killed like that, i prefer killing it with bow or sword its a better way to kill it :P  :troll:

lol :D

Mporeis na ftiakseis apira pragmata, px skill shots opos sto lol, i akoma kai traps(nomizw iparxoun idi omos).

traps iparxoun alla oxi me tin idiotita pou mporeis na tous dwseis me auto to share mporeis na ftiakseis arketa pragmata an exeis fantasia

traps iparxoun alla oxi me tin idiotita pou mporeis na tous dwseis me auto to share mporeis na ftiakseis arketa pragmata an exeis fantasia

nai :)

credits to xdem?

.... No. He just pointed out an idea to me about how to make an effect at specific x y z.

Edited by An4rchy

.... No. He just pointed out an idea to me about how to make an effect at specific x y z.

He did lol like skillshots some months ago, and since you pointed his name I thought you did it with him. anyways

He did lol like skillshots some months ago, and since you pointed his name I thought you did it with him. anyways

Bha ;p

Actually, where did he do such skills?