Some Opinions About This Pc Build

jester22

Hello everyone i have build one new pc for me so i want some opinions about his abilities..

Here is the build:  Motherboard: GIGABYTE 990XA-UD3 RETAIL

Hard Disc: WESTERN DIGITAL WD10EZEX 1TB CAVIAR BLUE SATA3

Ram: G.SKILL F3-12800CL9D-8GBXL 8GB (2X4GB) DDR3 PC3-12800 1600MHZ RIPJAWSX DUAL CHANNEL KIT

Cpu: AMD FX-6350 3.9GHZ 6-CORE BOX

Gpu: GIGABYTE GEFORCE GTX660 GV-N660OC-2GD 2GB DDR5 PCI-E RETAIL

i want your opinions about fps and resolution for this games mostly: Cod Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Crysis 3, League Of Legends

Thanks for your time :)

Edited by jester22

Hi,

My only disagreement there is the GPU. I would prefer AMD GPU with AMD CPU.

But don't get influenced by my opinion I just express my opinion.

For example I would add Radeon Cards with that CPU.

But this is my opinion.

Before you made the purchase first get advised if everything fits with each other.

Ok this forum is an advisable source but even that have a second opinion from somewhere else which is only related with that.

For example one technician.

In conclusion, with these specs you will have a lot of speed cause of GHz.

That's all.

Have a nice day.

Edited by Universe

Hi,

My only disagreement there is the GPU. I would prefer AMD GPU with AMD CPU.

But don't get influenced by my opinion I just express my opinion.

For example I would add Radeon Cards with that CPU.

But this is my opinion.

Before you made the purchase first get advised if everything fits with each other.

Ok this forum is an advisable source but even that have a second opinion from somewhere else which is only related with that.

For example one technician.

In conclusion, with these specs you will have a lot of speed cause of GHz.

That's all.

Have a nice day.

thanks for your answer well i was thinking about sapphire radeon toxic but it is too much i think this will be ok the cpu is strong enough 

thanks for your answer well i was thinking about sapphire radeon toxic but it is too much i think this will be ok the cpu is strong enough

Yes I'm fine with that.

I'm just strongly believe that the combination of AMD CPU with AMD GPU, it will have performance that you'll not afraid of.

That's all.

Edited by Universe

Building a new pc without ssd can be considered a crime!

Seperate this 1TB HardDisk to one 500gb + 1 120gb ( ssd )

Install in ssd your main programms and windows and keep the other hard disk for storage.

Voila your pc will be much faster. There's not need to have 6 cores and 3.9 ghz if data trasfer from main disc is 80mb/sec!

I personaly have 8core fx at 4ghz and i can confirm this!

Edited by `NeverMore

Building a new pc without ssd can be considered a crime!

Seperate this 1TB HardDisk to one 500gb + 1 120gb ( ssd )

Install in ssd your main programms and windows and keep the other hard disk for storage.

Voila your pc will be much faster. There's not need to have 6 cores and 3.9 ghz if data trasfer from main disc is 80mb/sec!

I personaly have 8core fx at 4ghz and i can confirm this!

well i will have ssd i forgot to add it :P btw the amd cpu is worth it?

I have the 8 core one at 4ghz ( amd fx )  for more than a year and i ve never faced any problem. Its a good choice if you need something good in a low price.

Unfortunately i ve worked on i7 too which is much better.

uh.. What about power supply do you already have one ?

Also you can save about ~20€ by buying the FX6300 (this 400Mhz bump isnt big deal plus 6300 run more cooler 95W while 6350 on 125W) and with a few more € you can buy ssd.

In real world performance (depends on game, CPU bound or not) there's almost no difference vs a i5.

Dunno if you considering buying Intel because of some benchmarking numbers, i suggest you the i5 3470 +comes also come with IGP (Intel Graphics o.O) built in.

Edited by SaSuKi

uh.. What about power supply do you already have one ?

Also you can save about ~20€ by buying the FX6300 (this 400Mhz bump isnt big deal plus 6300 run more cooler 95W while 6350 on 125W) and with a few more € you can buy ssd.

In real world performance (depends on game, CPU bound or not) there's almost no difference vs a i5.

Dunno if you considering buying Intel because of some benchmarking numbers, i suggest you the i5 3470 +comes also come with IGP (Intel Graphics o.O) built in.

Well i had compared them and AMD is still better.. I think INTEL is Overrated for his price becuase of the name. Take a look http://tinypic.com/r/24q1miq/8

Edited by jester22