interlude [L2J] L2Gold

Grayshul

Hello everyone,I wanted to announce that l2gold.us is still online[3years almost :))))] with no wipes :) so you can check our new feautures and updates,

there are many new things and because i dont really like make a spam post here,those who really want to play they can check our forum/website Or download the patch and check right in game ^^

url : www.l2gold.us

forum www.l2gold.us/Forum

*i'd like to state that we have plenty of fun ingame :) cyaaa 

Edited by Grayshul

yeah i've seen this also :) but i would like to see that if thats really me :)))

everyone can make 1 server and copy names e.t.c also those who know me they know how i speak,

i never use "bro", so this kid can go back to his homemade hater server,btw my community knows stuff like this never happen thats why we still have the support from the community,

those photos were published in manyyy forumes social media just to shut me down,good luck and for those who trust any stranger in the internet better reconsider :)

Also i would like to report this reply if i can ofc so if any moderator watch this please contact me since there are no profes there that shows 100% its my server,also it's not the first time they do such stuff

have fun

*ps instead of trying to destroy a server guys u can log in and enjoy the staff and the gameplay we provide,no other gold style will 

trafic's signature.

*ps2 , i never ban ip, i ban HWID :))

Check and compare the Hps cps and bla bla of a LVL 1 Character in my server dark elf, Not to mention the login screen messages e.t.c

http://imgur.com/oxgG6pl
http://imgur.com/kRdK400
Edited by Grayshul

My last post considering the latest info about the server got deleted because he paid some money to this site, i dont have any reason to lie and the only way for you to silence me is by ban, check the date to see how ancient member i am to this site and never caused any issue .
Trafic, the admin of the server is immature and will flame  the players if they say without any offensive words that some of the updates arent fair for the new people. Expressing my opinion to him about the bews system that made new people unable to enchant their stuff had as a result of him talking offensive to me  and also DELETING every single character i had, even the supports.
If you are looking for a childish admin  then this is totally your server.Good luck and remember dont express your opinion he might not like and result to a DELETE of your effort.

EDIT: member since 28-March 07 . 

edit2: no way i log to your server with bots to trash talk . But i have the right to  warn people who are looking for a decent server. 

Edited by geokiller

My last post considering the latest info about the server got deleted because he paid some money to this site, i dont have any reason to lie and the only way for you to silence me is by ban, check the date to see how ancient member i am to this site and never caused any issue .

Trafic, the admin of the server is immature and will flame  the players if they say without any offensive words that some of the updates arent fair for the new people. Expressing my opinion to him about the bews system that made new people unable to enchant their stuff had as a result of him talking offensive to me  and also DELETING every single character i had, even the supports.

If you are looking for a childish admin  then this is totally your server.Good luck and remember dont express your opinion he might not like and result to a DELETE of your effort.

EDIT: member since 28-March 07 . 

edit2: no way i log to your server with bots to trash talk . But i have the right to  warn people who are looking for a decent server. 

First,i dont think staff in maxcheaters can be paid to act corrupted so watch it out.

Secondly rude players gets banned instantly by me like it or NOT,thats my style.Since you were deleted it means you did something bad to me Gstar ^^,and stop spamming my post please,im searching for some decent guys that will respect my job and not influence my behavior. /done.

First,i dont think staff in maxcheaters can be paid to act corrupted so watch it out.

Secondly rude players gets banned instantly by me like it or NOT,thats my style.Since you were deleted it means you did something bad to me Gstar ^^,and stop spamming my post please,im searching for some decent guys that will respect my job and not influence my behavior. /done.

im not here to chat about you. i have nothing to watch .

Im here to say what happened i did nothing wrong to you(one more false accusation so you cover your mistakes), you were just butthurt for that update thing and people can check your butthurt post at the forum which proves it.

This is just a warning to people who wanna play in this server so they know what they are against to.

im not here to chat about you. i have nothing to watch .

Im here to say what happened i did nothing wrong to you(one more false accusation so you cover your mistakes), you were just butthurt for that update thing and people can check your butthurt post at the forum which proves it.

This is just a warning to people who wanna play in this server so they know what they are against to.

if you can't follow some simple rules, Huh,can't help you..GL

Truth is u seem bad brah, based on ur replies in these page. Ur logic goes like dis : " I cant change my co-talker's mind with arguements,oh wth, lets just hit ban button".  Nuff said.

Btw logged in ur server just to check population...not good brah.

i really like this server but i cant start and ppl gear over 3 years behind me 

please check our new feautures with vote bars + Pc bang points [pc bang points = 300 / 1 HOUR]

you can exchange it to the newbiew helper 150pc = 1 blessed

35 votes = armor e.t.c

gl

• 8 months later...

EDIT: If u are friend with avo222 and the turks,enjoy free items.If u arent friend,enjoy ur delete char/chatban.

Easy  :dat:

true that. but i dont judge him, cause he is trying to keep server alive somehow :P

ofc i'd help new clans,they cant just start from 0

btw geokiller,i think ur that guy ted, who created his own server trying to blackmail me :P good luck

And he also admits it.

Edited by jasiu

this server is totally faill for money fake online bots in main town and coruptions..

15032163_331423480557940_637954358966767

PS. Avo222 = Trafic

OHHH here comes again :) ,

first of all this photo was created by a Kid[perhaps was you] on a homemade 5 minutes server to take me 'down', u didnt take into ur consideration that i dont have that dynasty helmet(i never had it)

and secondly the stats in this photo of 1 lvl class are wrong, so next time if u try to do such stuff please make sure u copied all from the real server :)

*and yes im Avo222, i hope u enjoy ur 5 hours server :)))

As about bots all servers got bots it's not x10000 they need supports, if u got some balls log for pvp at nights check the 'fake' 'robot' action in elven fortress :) jealous kids