The Current Situation Of Java Projects

The statement matches your IQ. This is a so called "cheating" forum not a Lineage 2 one.

You wanna develop an open source game? You move on. L2 is as dead as dinosaurs.

I'm developing minecraft and I make x4 the money i used to make on L2.

Lineage is played by around 200k ppl on official and private servers. Minecraft is played by 100 million.

It is like saying, i will continue playing BF1 while BF4 is out.

Wake up already.

Noone is interested or requested how much income you make. Secondly with your attitude you won't get anywhere in life, you should be more polite towards other people and respect other opinions also. That's all I had to say, have a nice day.

Guest Elfocrash

Still less bugs than a vanilla L2J pack.

And I appreciate your sharing ability, if what you say is true, as I didn't experience you sharing anything.

Indeed about the bug thingy.

About the sharing thing, that was like 6 months ago, if i find that TODO list i had to fix i will send it to you.

ela me tin kathe koutsi maria... esy fanky ama kaneis server kai sou kano post oti custom java exeis edw min erthis na klapsis gia credits gia tin idea... xaxaxaxaxax

L2J IS DEAD!!! If someone is going for money this is your money .i. 

If you do it cuz u like it then  do it.

1st of all my pack is not based on l2jserver, xdem always talk about my project is bad cause he is pro developer but i cannot see anywhere a pro high five server which using different pack than  mine ( FandC), L2-Scripts and L2J-Dev,

All those three packs are based on same source for your knowledge. I have fixes which l2-scripts dosnt have and l2j-dev too, and they also have  fxies which i didnt fixed yet. 

Listening to xdem which is a frustated kid, make you become like him.

Edited by claww

1st of all my pack is not based on l2jserver, xdem always talk about my project is bad cause he is pro developer but i cannot see anywhere a pro high five server which using different pack than  mine ( FandC), L2-Scripts and L2J-Dev,

All those three packs are based on same source for your knowledge. I have fixes which l2-scripts dosnt have and l2j-dev too, and they also have  fxies which i didnt fixed yet. 

Listening to xdem which is a frustated kid, make you become like him

We are not talking about xdem now.

Its not a drama topic.

Re-read the topic title.

We are not talking about xdem now.

Its not a drama topic.

Re-read the topic title.

We are not talking about xdem now, but he is talking about my project and always adding bad words without any knowledge.

If you check the other posts in this topic, you can see this guy is doing that. So i have to inform peoples cause this guy always give wrong informations.

Edited by claww

• 2 weeks later...

ela me tin kathe koutsi maria... esy fanky ama kaneis server kai sou kano post oti custom java exeis edw min erthis na klapsis gia credits gia tin idea... xaxaxaxaxax

L2J IS DEAD!!! If someone is going for money this is your money .i. 

If you do it cuz u like it then  do it.

και εσυ εισαι ο;

• 3 weeks later...

My opinion is that, do not open l2j,server all are totally bugged like hell they need to much work , for me just move on L2OFF files

Cheers.!

Edited by Joniredbull

My opinion is that, do not open l2j,server all are totally bugged like hell they need to much work , for me just move on L2OFF files

Cheers.!

and then you woke up

yo listen up kid, respect others suggestions and don't be smart ass.... 

I dont respect bullshit

Edited by xdem

I dont respect bullshit

where is the bullshit here? ,,,, the most of people here using L2java crap server's  with ton's of bugs unbalanced skills,chars . so plz dude feel sorry about your self not about me.

end of story.!!

where is the bullshit here? ,,,, the most of people here using L2java crap server's  with ton's of bugs unbalanced skills,chars . so plz dude feel sorry about your self not about me.

end of story.!!

let me tell you the story.

NCSoft hired a group of very professional server developers with salaries probably arround 5-10k $ to create their private source server based on .net languages

L2J a group of professional developers with zero motivation working on it as a hobby as an open source project. For example there are retarded kiddos like you that make that zero motivation negative

Lets dont talk about .net vs java as its pointless cause java is the greatest server side programming language nowadays

Part 2.

Everything can be fixed in L2J or you can even make your own things whereas on L2Off you cant do nothing

Did I covered your stupid 60 IQ self or I need to go further in evidence?

let me tell you the story.

NCSoft hired a group of very professional server developers with salaries probably arround 5-10k $ to create their private source server based on .net languages

L2J a group of professional developers with zero motivation working on it as a hobby as an open source project. For example there are retarded kiddos like you that make that zero motivation negative

Lets dont talk about .net vs java as its pointless cause java is the greatest server side programming language nowadays

Part 2.

Everything can be fixed in L2J or you can even make your own things whereas on L2Off you cant do nothing

Did I covered your stupid 60 IQ self or I need to go further in evidence?

so if my  stupid 60 IQ like you say , then way the most poppular server  are L2OFF? how you can explane that because like you say i am stupid and i am retard, and you don't even know me....!

but you think because of L2J you can modificated the files and make some crapy codes is better to use L2J? you are funy dude realy .

but i like smart ass like you , all the time you think you know it all and you can judge others . 

• 2 months later...