500Euros Server Badget...

Hi i need some help here...i have 500 euros and i want to buy an l2 pack (all chronicles) and i want to create my own server because i want to host it to a deticated machine,so i wil add some anti-ddos protection(by hyperphilter) and i want to help me and tell me what else i should to do to have a good server

P.S : If someone have solution or something tell me please !!!

Hi i need some help here...i have 500 euros and i want to buy an l2 pack (all chronicles) and i want to create my own server because i want to host it to a deticated machine,so i wil add some anti-ddos protection(by hyperphilter) and i want to help me and tell me what else i should to do to have a good server

P.S : If someone have solution or something tell me please !!!

you are not gonna find him here

In my opinion 500 Euros is low bugdet for a good server.

Feel free to ask whatever you want pm me with your skype.

In my opinion everyone selling built serverfiles w/o source (l2j) for 100 and above should get a kick in their face selling 99% not of their work. Sad but true. ^^

@ Nomimous:

Don't buy serverfiles. You will get scammed. And dont tell everyone ur budget ...they'll get greedy. Get familiar with the l2j software and you will be able to setup your own good server. ;)

.....and well.... dont expect any help regarding serverfiles here. You posted into client section ;)

Edited by snifi

• 2 months later...

What kind of support you need?

You need just files,about protection you said hyperfilter

Since you get proxy protection i suggest you hetzner for company

In my opinion everyone selling built serverfiles w/o source (l2j) for 100 and above should get a kick in their face selling 99% not of their work. Sad but true. ^^

@ Nomimous:

Don't buy serverfiles. You will get scammed. And dont tell everyone ur budget ...they'll get greedy. Get familiar with the l2j software and you will be able to setup your own good server. ;)

.....and well.... dont expect any help regarding serverfiles here. You posted into client section ;)

TNX GUYS  BUT THIS DONT HELP ME...

you are not gonna find him here

added!

For serious bussines go pay vanagath and make a best l2off svr do not trust any person from here :)

He probably cannot handle l2j , l2off is not an option for him. :P

• 2 weeks later...

In my opinion 500 Euros is low bugdet for a good server.

Feel free to ask whatever you want pm me with your skype.

Explain why 500 euros is a low budget for a good server please. I'm counting and I still can't get it.