Important Share - Free Mxc Availability Indicator [Exchangers, Etc]

N1nj4Styl3

Hey folks,

Just yesterday an idea came up to my mind which would be helpful/useful for the mxc community. (At least I see it like that)

We all know that when you're search for someone/something and in the end you can't, is frustrating.

So, I've coded a program (not complete yet) that would help in this case.

I'll call it: "MXC User Availability Indicator" or MUAI.

Screenshots:

S1dX2O4.png

pXvoIPp.png

Check Magaki13's box. Status: Away (I've set it) / Skype: / Trusted: (manually changed by the admin, me)

Question:

How is the status gonna change? 

Answer:

The user in my program will have to create 3 txt files, and then we will talk about how are we gonna do this. 

I'm also thinking to make the Skype thingy change when the owner decided to.

So, what do you think about it? Would you find it good for a newbie/newcomer/somebody to use this?

Hope I can receive some feedback from you guys, thanks.

Thanks,

Let's see what is the opinion of the other people as well. :)

If I see a lot people interested in this, I'll fully code it and then share it for free.

"Someone" its not that difficult to be found , but "something" it is.

It will help , since after the upgrade to ipb 95% of aio's have not updated so , links are broken .

"Someone" its not that difficult to be found , but "something" it is.

It will help , since after the upgrade to ipb 95% of aio's have not updated so , links are broken .

Thanks for the valuable feedback!

Well, about the second phrase about the IPB links..

I coded a program which would replace a topics IPB broken links into ARCHIVE links (100% working, couldnt do sth else, I dnt have access anywhere afterall)

Which means, a 200,000 letters topic with IPB broken links would be converted into 200,000 letters topic with archive links. Guess what, Maxtor told me: "Yeah code it, I like it, it would be useful" & so I did.. when I finished and sent him a link of the program he ignored for some time and then said: "Sorry, I don't run programs in my pc" and I was like: Alright, all this work, for nothing, great.

I still have this tool, I can still share it with the most here, it was supposed to be shared with the staffers so they can replace IPB broken links into Archive (still better than junking them, LOL).. 

But, because Maxtor made me angry this day, if he wants the program now, I'll charge him. I wanted to share it for free, but he fucked me up.

What do you mean? ;P

But I guess you're right if you mean what I first thought. 

It means that the client connects and gets all the info from a remote masterserver (java/c++/c# server)...

It means that the client connects and gets all the info from a remote masterserver (java/c++/c# server)...

you're very close. It's almost similar. 

I tried to d something like this (with a masterserver coded in vb giving all the information, etc but I would stuck in a simple step :p

anyways, when I finish with this one, I'll probably try to do this. 

you're very close. It's almost similar. 

I tried to d something like this (with a masterserver coded in vb giving all the information, etc but I would stuck in a simple step :P

anyways, when I finish with this one, I'll probably try to do this. 

VB server? don't do that mistake, java and c# are the languages for servers while VB is for windows GUIs