interlude [L2J] L2Aerogaming

Narrel Aerogaming

You have copied these things. Even the announcements are the same, which leads to, you can't make a sentence.

you need to go more tryhard to make me mad kiddo, they wanted a pridelike server, I did it, they are improving it now... I will play there it has 260++ online atm and 320+ some hours ago, if it continues its success we are gonna have those old great times again. I've already felt the fealing of dat times xD

you need to go more tryhard to make me mad kiddo, they wanted a pridelike server, I did it, they are improving it now... I will play there it has 260++ online atm and 320+ some hours ago, if it continues its success we are gonna have those old great times again. I've already felt the fealing of dat times xD

A "kiddo" who talks better english than you, I can provide you some lessons, you know.

people online ? real count please

The event engine crashed from the massive registrations, sounds weird but it really did. It reached about 360 today, Im just a player I have no reason to lie. I just want more pvps  :dat:

damn this server u need to farm 3 months to make full item and im not sure after 3 month u have all what u need :o

hahaha =)) damn true .. i really tried to play there after i saw that features but you have to farm forever :|

Edited by L2RDS-Network

Never saw server like this one .  :-[

Its no more linage 2...

Lol Mobs get extra stats ,

* all skills suk hard ( Reuse skill with full buff on this server is like being self buffed on retail servers )

* Vampiric Rage + Dance of vampire = Restore not enought HP 

* Frenzy and Zealot = 30 Second ??  LOOOOOOOOOOOL

I just Tried Warlord and Titan on this server and all skills go wrong ... so no need to check other class ....

Kids make server for money now , and they Kill the gameplay of one of my favourite online Game ...

Sorry for my "English"  since its not my main langage ....

Btw i cant admit that people who play on this server already  played on Retail Server ...

Edited by hereforcheat

Lol u peepz never played lude Pride? everything is customized and its hard farm cuz its not a 30min-and-Im-full srv. If u dont like custom gameplay tho, dis aint ur srv.

Lol u peepz never played lude Pride? everything is customized and its hard farm cuz its not a 30min-and-Im-full srv. If u dont like custom gameplay tho, dis aint ur srv.

its way too far from pride's "balance"