interlude [L2J] L2Aerogaming

Narrel Aerogaming

1 week after opening,online number dropped dramatically. LF reason.

post a picture with online at the start and one now please..or stop it . cuz at site i can see all the time more than 250+ even ingame with l2net before 2 days at this local time was 226 on

Never saw server like this one .  :-[

Its no more linage 2...

Lol Mobs get extra stats ,

* all skills suk hard ( Reuse skill with full buff on this server is like being self buffed on retail servers )

* Vampiric Rage + Dance of vampire = Restore not enought HP 

* Frenzy and Zealot = 30 Second ??  LOOOOOOOOOOOL

I just Tried Warlord and Titan on this server and all skills go wrong ... so no need to check other class ....

Kids make server for money now , and they Kill the gameplay of one of my favourite online Game ...

Sorry for my "English"  since its not my main langage ....

Btw i cant admit that people who play on this server already  played on Retail Server ...

Each server has its custom gameplay accept it or leave.

i really cant get it..u put viewinfo..but after some days ualso putted .privacy..to hide what? ur friend items? :/

so we are playing on a server that xdem and IntheEnd are admins? no thanks.

InTheEnd? HAHAHAH, the guy that got cancer by xdem's flames...

.viewinfo was requested by players, .privacy also... People wanted to hide their personal stats.

Friend Items? facking retarded shit speaks when his clan farmed all of his items, and then he decides to emoquit and give those items to his friends.

Now gtfo, and never reply here again

Edited by Kitsu

Couldnt make a shit sense of what u said but...huge bitch move by xdem aka infinity aka ghost to say dat "Srv is under new administration" and crap while hes still da owner of it.

I'm cleaning the topic since all of them are faulse accusations. First of all, I farmed the relic jewel as my first item and you know it very well. 6 glits was 4 days of farm for me, 100 pvp tokens was 1 day of 350 pvp farm at hv, as it was then. Everything else I farmed was from my clan, and you know this very well aswell.

The accounts, maybe you don't know that, they are decrypted in MD5 and salt hash. Why would he bother to make a decrypt of thousant hashes which is nearly impossible for an account on a lineage server? I would keep your replies if they were true, but well, most of them are just pure lies.

2 glits of farm is easy, I don't understand why you made such a deal since you left the server for no actual reason.

After i got scammed at L2 pride that i had same ID and PASS at aerogaming..also Sudden friend of infinity scammed a lot of ppl with that way..i decide to quit from aerogaming..i gave all my items to a friend..include Dynasty Blunt..but..i farmed that blunt with my Clan with clan craft..so they farmed me 3 glits and 150 tokens and i helped them to farm 10 glits +..my clan leader Tauriel(Dalthon-Kitsu) said to give it to him cuz he farmed it ? dunno i declined..after all he wanted all the items to him just to give it to the next guy? so i would lost 2 glits = my hours to farm 2 ppl armor and 1 weapon..9ttb.png = the blunt will not keep it anyone..it will get deleted..from who? from his friend Infinity that playing with his alt char at Once Clan..so i logged today to check my blunt and qq i havent any blunt ^^ magic? [ :P] 6hi0.png Drake2wow is infinity..
Have a nice day!

Proove it if are faulse then , ofc u would say that since u are helping them . i got pictures , you dont to proove it im faulse. i like that u posted only here at L2 section cuz its ur friend server hehe funny. also its faulse that my item got trade to your clan again? with infinity powers? oh there isnt any corruption .

After i got scammed at L2 pride that i had same ID and PASS at aerogaming..also Sudden friend of infinity scammed a lot of ppl with that way..i decide to quit from aerogaming..i gave all my items to a friend..include Dynasty Blunt..but..i farmed that blunt with my Clan with clan craft..so they farmed me 3 glits and 150 tokens and i helped them to farm 10 glits +..my clan leader Tauriel(Dalthon-Kitsu) said to give it to him cuz he farmed it ? dunno i declined..after all he wanted all the items to him just to give it to the next guy? so i would lost 2 glits = my hours to farm 2 ppl armor and 1 weapon..9ttb.png = the blunt will not keep it anyone..it will get deleted..from who? from his friend Infinity that playing with his alt char at Once Clan..so i logged today to check my blunt and qq i havent any blunt ^^ magic? [ :P] 6hi0.png Drake2wow is infinity..

Have a nice day!

Proove it if are faulse then , ofc u would say that since u are helping them . i got pictures , you dont to proove it im faulse. i like that u posted only here at L2 section cuz its ur friend server hehe funny. also its faulse that my item got trade to your clan again? with infinity powers? oh there isnt any corruption .

next time learn to listen to some certain people here, saying this server is trash.

You asked for it.Next time open your eyes.

next time learn to listen to some certain people here, saying this server is trash.

You asked for it.Next time open your eyes.

make a better one kiddo, or link me a better one, atm theres no Interlude like this so put the hate up in your ass

Edited by Kitsu