classic [L2J] L2Averia

Lavanda

zerovelo, i asked our project leader about it. The answer will be as soon as she gets up of her bed :)

Invader, what do you mean by saying everything in EU is bad? 

And thank you for your suggestion, but there already is a section for english-speaking players: http://forum.averia.ws/forums/foreign-department.59/

Invader, what do you mean by saying everything in EU is bad? 

And thank you for your suggestion, but there already is a section for english-speaking players: http://forum.averia.ws/forums/foreign-department.59/

Oh, couldn't understand those russian words, thanks ^^.

I mean that every person in EU opens a server and doesn't do anything else at all. No updates, no advertise, no events, they don't communicate with their communicty and they force people to donate.

Edited by xXxInvaderxXx

zerovelo, I am sorry, but the answer to your question seems to be confidential information. 

Gries, most likely we will translate the Averia store into english. Thank you for your question!

Edited by Lavanda

Well, this is a common problem. Most people always want easy money. Is the situation opposite in the USA? 

Well i don't know but that's the reason i prefer russian-EU friendly projects.

Edited by xXxInvaderxXx

Is the situation opposite in the USA? 

I seriously doubt anyone in the US is still playing L2...  :alone:

The only North Americans i 've seen playing this game were Canadians but with European roots(Belgians,English,Romanians).

Ofc there must be some guys playing but they must be really really few...

Greis, most likely we will translate the Averia store into english. Thank you for your question!

I think Greis meant the Private Stores(Buy,Sell,Sell by bulk,Private Crafting).

Edited by Eagle_Eye

Thank you, Eagle Eye. I've read Greis' post again and obviously he meant a private store and I misunderstood him.

Gries, our new server is positioned as international one and the previous x5 and x50 weren't. I guess russian-speaking players will realize that they will have more chances to buy/sell an item when they use english in order to everyone can understand. But we will additionally announce that evident fact anyway.

Thanks for fast answer, anyway i hope that players are going to put understandable title in the shops cause it was really pain in the ass trying to find an item in the private store :D Edited by Gries

online players on x50 isn't to big i think?

It is as big as stated on the website. You can easily check it by entering the game. Most popular locations are crowded.

I have asked if averia is using L2 Phoenix files or something else ;p

Ah. We do use L2P sources but the code was redone many times since L2P is raw, as I was told.