classic [L2J] L2Averia

Lavanda

Dear friends! On January, 28 from 19:00 to 23:00 (GMT+4) you will be able to parcticipate in beta-testing of Averia x7!

Everyone of you has a possibility to try Averia's shop and new services, to plan your start and to test the game client! We are waiting for you and your friends at the Grand Opening!

All characters wiil be wiped out once beta-testing is finished.

Edited by Lavanda

Well i have to say that this server is going to be awesome. But i am so dissapointed because is going to be in russia. Well is true all the european and the english speaking server is failling.Is very bad this because we dont have a serious server to play. All the good projects like the rpg-club and others is located in russia. this brings a lot problems to english speaking players. so i wonna ask the admin something. As i interstand he want to make an INTERNATIONAL  server. Can you tell me what you have on your mind to do about the shouts/trade that all the ppls will speak in russian? you mind to give some punishments on that or you will leave it like this? Is really pain for us to try to think what the ppls wonna said in shouts. is really so difficult..and makes the server unfriendly for us..even it has the best packs and the best community there...

Are there any serious international clans comming in this server? We got fully ready mage cp and more prefer playing in some english speaking clan than russian one. :)

At this point I don't see a burst of activity in our international recruiting section: http://forum.averia.ws/forums/recruiting.85/

Please visit it and leave some info about your party.

There are many CPs coming but solo-players probably don't want to gather yet until they try the server.

Well i have to say that this server is going to be awesome. But i am so dissapointed because is going to be in russia. Well is true all the european and the english speaking server is failling.Is very bad this because we dont have a serious server to play. All the good projects like the rpg-club and others is located in russia. this brings a lot problems to english speaking players. so i wonna ask the admin something. As i interstand he want to make an INTERNATIONAL  server. Can you tell me what you have on your mind to do about the shouts/trade that all the ppls will speak in russian? you mind to give some punishments on that or you will leave it like this? Is really pain for us to try to think what the ppls wonna said in shouts. is really so difficult..and makes the server unfriendly for us..even it has the best packs and the best community there...

This question is painful for me as well. 

I do understand your complain but we are not able to confine using any language. This means, global chats will probably be overloaded with languages from all over the world.

Most likely we will have russian audience prevalent, but it will be recommended to russians to use english as primary language. The problem is they just don't understand a single english word.

Private stores, party looking info, etc will be in english mostly, because there will be more chance to buy/sell an item or to gather in a party, and this must be clear for russian-speaking players. If not, I will be in a deep sorrow over my nation.

Dimitris, what do you consider about ignoring any language you don't understand? Is it a solution, or?

Edited by Lavanda

You can't do nothing, russians are too stupid to speak english. Or it's just their education system or maybe even mentality. ^^

All of these things that are you used here. They're stupid to learn english cause they have poor education system and poor mentality. :D

You can't do nothing, russians are too stupid to speak english. Or it's just their education system or maybe even mentality. ^^

I would't say that about every single russian. But current Lineage II audience in Russia is really infamiliar with foreign languages.

Rational thinking...

You spend already 10k euro to advertise your server but how you expect to take that money back?

Actually we have spent more. 

Donations are the only way to compensate our investments.