classic [L2J] L2Averia

Lavanda

Server is heavily russian, it's hard to find anyone who speaks english even little.

+GMs aren't helping this all. Informations about server in english are heavily outdated, e.g. dances/songs are 1 hour, not 3 minutes as they write and you don't need to do subclass or transfer quests. Which obviously you couldn't find out if you aren't Russian, because transfer cat doesn't show you anything when you hit 20 or 40.

Quest rates are also changed, it's not 8x for drop/reward anymore, now it's more likely 5-4 or so. I believe there are just a few changes that were hidden from non-russian players :(

+I feel like that stuff you get from voting is solely useless at this moment, if I saw correctly you can get only a little few accesories and XP boxes, so nobody wants it and it has no price. Everything and all can be obtained through and only the donate coins :(

Pro tip: Make at least attribute stones obtainable with those useless vote coins. It will help the economy a little bit and new players will get some boost through voting.

too much drama

till you will make 83 lvl you will have ica weap + dyna set + dyna jewels.

-> prdonek good to spam here about robot, they just gived job to developer and its fixed :happyforever:

Edited by snshd