classic [L2J] L2Averia

Lavanda

Top server full of ppl every where not like in noobs servers like tales/world (7-10k lol in these servers max 1k )  . At toi raids/cabrio near 1k ppl and this is only day 2 . 

plz....Tales has 10000 online... :happyforever:  :happyforever:

You're said that no russian at private stores and what we see now? :) Everywhere russian... I know that's Ru server etc. but you said something different.

That's called advertising method  :poker face:

You're said that no russian at private stores and what we see now? :) Everywhere russian... I know that's Ru server etc. but you said something different.

I said we will recommend russian players to create stores with english titles, but you know, I am only a hired staff and my influence is low.

Main admin is not seeing this initiative to be for the common good.

90% of non-russian players are playing in CPs and clans, and that's pretty logical. As we suppose, they don't really trade at ingame market, because they can manage everything inside own CPs.

For those who are still in need of trading with the others, there will be a special 'how to' topic on our forums.

I will also bring the link here, if you wish.

Mad 100 online server Java player/admin.

Bravo!  :lol:

sadly they using fake online counter or just they had the most retardedcommunity.... i was watching stream from some high lvl group... 2day and saw 1 other party in DV... full of ppl. noticed :/

also from 1hour when i was watching stream i noticed a bug already... fort instance (the low lvl one) cancel the ppl who enters and higher lvl than raids... but here it does not even anchor them nor cancel :D

Edited by anhel00

1 minute after server restart: http://postimg.org/image/wsyiao0a5/full/

Just a simple 7 rb farm, 10 vs 10 pts pvps for every rb: http://postimg.org/image/560i4fejf/full/ http://postimg.org/image/lgcansg37/full/

At evening it's just impossible to find free spot to farm, there is full pt for every mob, even low level spots are all taken, i've never seen so many people in any server, even rpg club had probably less than this one have, i can't even imagine what gonna happen at sieges.

Yeah, if you're playing in CP or Clan problems will RU are low, but if you need go buy something, find party for kama or something then you got problems... On global chat - russian, on private store - russian, everywhere russian, but it's normal. That's true that admin lies us a bit, but it's not really his fault. It's russians mentality... Sick but real.

Our fake online counter includes every character that is ingame: dualboxes, offline-traders and even admin character who is checking something from time to time.

Kraha, if you need to buy something, use Item Broker: http://forum.averia.ws/threads/offshore-zone-item-broker-guide.50971/

Gries, I don't think that's admin's fault that russian-speaking players are prevailing.

We divided our advertising budget by half between russian and foreign websites, if there are more websites which can be used for advertising, please tell me, and probably we buy some banners there and get more english-speaking players.

Gries, I don't think that's admin's fault that russian-speaking players are prevailing.

We divided our advertising budget by half between russian and foreign websites, if there are more websites which can be used for advertising, please tell me, and probably we buy some banners there and get more english-speaking players.

Actually it isn't about budget or advertising, it is about the server being friendly just for RUS speaking players.