interlude [L2Off] L2Nobility - The Echo Of Sublimity!

yogos

Why don't you realize people are sheep - and follow any blind marketing lie?

It's a shame to steal old glory - for the sake of exploitation but it's hardly new here or in anywhere on the planet.

It's a shame whomever is the owner of this - is a serial server starter that just licenses and that magnusson\everlast steals a name.... but the only reason they can do it - is because of Sheeple People that allow it.

Your barking up the wrong tree Kazze - people aren't smart enough to think for themselves or reward those that try build something longterm.

You can't blame the money-hungry servers owners for providing the market with what it wants.

Even in the end sadly - working super hard at your image and wrapping up your product in a fancy package - is still "working hard at providing value" for users.

Edited by mcbigmac

You will beg me to let you live your server.

Bye.

LOL, you couldn't keep a server from opening if your life depended on it. maybe you will try and pay Anarchy to disrupt it for you?

Edited by BladesNBones

Why u stop spamming my thread? Want me to post other conversations with outlaw that are made from a friends skype account, who knows him pretty good ?

cause noone want play Your server, and spam there.. go away from this topic :]

HappyViolence dont get so psyched about dis crap either brah. Every1 knows by now dat its outlaw's srv and as his reputation precedes him,it wont be around for long. But I dont support Arcadis neither as u need to keep 2-3 boxes to get some decent buffs or use ur mommy's money to get an AIO.

HappyViolence dont get so psyched about dis crap either brah. Every1 knows by now dat its outlaw's srv and as his reputation precedes him,it wont be around for long. But I dont support Arcadis neither as u need to keep 2-3 boxes to get some decent buffs or use ur mommy's money to get an AIO.

You will beg me to let you live your server.

Bye.

you still think that Nobility is Outlaw's server? lawl :D he want to ddos it and it's his project? :D he can only dream about such server :D