interlude [L2Off] L2Nobility - The Echo Of Sublimity!

yogos

Some players from Nobility (I sincerely hope they weren't admins) went to L2Mid forum and started spamming forum with their server as well as sending PMs to other forum members, trashtalking about L2mid.

Maybe we could should DDoS it.

Edited by Herlitz

SGC clan also join this server becouse Outlaw is Admin here, so this is lame and embarasing how a clan change their name and they reputation into a bad  one. Anyway good luck maybe you can finish it soon like on Sagueworld, send baiums to everyone

SGC clan also join this server becouse Outlaw is Admin here, so this is lame and embarasing how a clan change their name and they reputation into a bad  one. Anyway good luck maybe you can finish it soon like on Sagueworld, send baiums to everyone

So from your awesome "brain" every server SGC play = Outlaw, hahahahaha made my day xD like even if they play in RU servers kazze brain will make connections and say "Its oulaw server" hahaha, i don't think its outlaw..to good worked for him :)

As i see , S1mple is ganking the topic.

And MMOGURU is Josh the exOwner of L2Fusion...

Oh shit son...corruptions inc.

Lets dance Josh, you wont open, bb.

Some players from Nobility (I sincerely hope they weren't admins) went to L2Mid forum and started spamming forum with their server as well as sending PMs to other forum members, trashtalking about L2mid.

Maybe we could should DDoS it.

i played l2mid and it seems to be good server. (the x30 one), but when i talked with admin of l2mid... i was like lol wtf. hes like 19 years old and looks like totally g@y, but whatever. server was good but i seriously doubt if he can handle another

I don't know, I think he managed the 30x one well, and so he has my trust on this one as well. Of course if he screws up something badly I'll leave, but until then - Im going to give it a hit :)