interlude [L2Off] L2Nobility - The Echo Of Sublimity!

yogos

L2Nobility

banner.jpg

We would like to introduce you to Nobility the descendant of Sublimity, an innovated server running on Interlude, L2OFF.

Chronicle

The world of Legacy is a world in Interlude setting. All features are working but modified, tweaked or taken out to suit our gameplay. Legacy is a server with PvP/PvE balance, focus shifts towards PvP.

Rates

Experience: 35x

Adena: 150x

SP: 35x

Skill Auto-Learn

All skills are auto-learn.

Gm shops

Legacy shopping center is available in the Town of Giran.

Occupation Manager

The Occupation Manager will assist you in 1st, 2nd and 3rd occupation changes.

Npc Buffer

The buffer will assist you with 1st, 2nd and some of the 3rd class buffs. You can also create and use presets.

Grand Olympiad

Two-week cycle of the Grand Olympiad starts every first day of the month. Sharpen your swords, tighten the stitchings in your armor and let the battle begin!

Solo Area

Challange yourself aganist the ultimate evil creatures in Elven Fortress.

Party Area

Organize your parties. It is time to explore the jungle of Primeval Isle.

Enchantment

Enchant rate has been increased for the weapons with lower enchantment. The maximum enchantment have been set to +20 for weaponry and +8 for armory.

Melting New

S-Grade can be melted through the blacksmith and used to forge among with other resources the R-Grade.

Expertise New

Introducting the new R-Grade expertise which is acquired at the maximum level, that being 80.

Unidentify New

The unidentified items when identifing them have a chance to give normal or rare items. Rare items will be R-Grade expertise and will have slightly increased stats compared to the normal S-Grade items.

Sieges

Castle Sieges are held every week: Giran (Saturday) and Aden Castle (Sunday).

iControl

An innovative feature that allows you to obtain all kind of information about a character.

http://l2nobility.com/

Or register and login on our forum:

http://l2nobility.com/forum/

Edited by yogos

That website design. I'm not sure, but I think I saw it before.

Regards,

Tomoya of L2Sublimity

xD echo of sublimity...at least they give credits to opal....i saw so many guys saying we are the real staff from l2ex,l2gold etc. xD

Edited by Tenk

OutLaw detected !

Outlaw is still working on his project as he said.

So i doubt if anyone of staffers is outlaw, i bet he alone would say it's not his server.

Edited by kalichuja