interlude [L2Off] L2Nobility - The Echo Of Sublimity!

yogos

Greetings,

A quick introduction for a new feature that we created yesterday on our development server. The main reason of this feature is to extend the time of combat.

Clan Advent

A new clan skill that applies to all the members when the clan leader is logged in. It doesn't use a common buff slot, it applies after the buffs. To obtain the "Clan Advent" you need to make your clan level "X" ( still under discussion ).

Skill_19009.jpg When the clan leader logs in, clan members HP/CP + 5%.

Plain dumb.So now clans have an even bigger advantage.

No has nothing with Sublimity, he added this title just you make people check their project which probably won't be online, who knows.. 

I have to say that you must be shamed becouse you used this name Sublimity, even if you didn't renamed your server like that, but who knows maybe you will, Opal probably is kinda dissapointed of that. Also to others that use Forever,Revenge,Extreme,Elite, and other brand serves like that must be shame of that. If you was in staff on sublimity was ok, you could say that, but as I saw you're project, has nothing from sublimity, just the web, you cannot do this like sublimity there was a big staff who worked on Sublimity not 1-2 SHdevs.. 

1.Need Gracia Theme which you cannot apply becouse lack of experience

2.NWatch working

3.Staff Experience (with cola and pepsi you won't go to far)

4.The Armors, Stats, NPCs, Community Board, Shops, Gks, AIO system, Events, Features. And repeat the experience .

Wish you nothing at the moment, becouse you do not deserve it.

Also who do not know who is the founder can contact me, also I have some suggestions to players so just PM and I will tell you many things.

Edited by kazze

No has nothing with Sublimity, he added this title just you make people check their project which probably won't be online, who knows.. 

I have to say that you must be shamed becouse you used this name Sublimity, even if you didn't renamed your server like that, but who knows maybe you will, Opal probably is kinda dissapointed of that. Also to others that use Forever,Revenge,Extreme,Elite, and other brand serves like that must be shame of that. If you was in staff on sublimity was ok, you could say that, but as I saw you're project, has nothing from sublimity, just the web, you cannot do this like sublimity there was a big staff who worked on Sublimity not 1-2 SHdevs.. 

2.NWatch working

4.The Armors, Stats, NPCs, Community Board, Shops, Gks, AIO system, Events, Features. And repeat the experience .

Also who do not know who is the founder can contact me, also I have some suggestions to players so just PM and I will tell you many things.

Go on to ur "successful" Extreme srv and leave alone other servers :)

I was not on extreme dude, I just played becouse I thought that guy was real owner. He know many things about Shmee and Sil3nt but he wasn't one of them. So I won't move to no where

2.NWatch working

haha funny tho

what you know about experience with applying gracia theme into interlude? i bet shit, maybe even same as nobility staff, but stop bullshit talking before you wont proove that you are the guy that actually is able to do that.

2. nwatch basic version is downloadable even from mxc

3. staff experience? with cola and pepsi you wont go far - Nothing better than rating someone only because he has some nick, weird shit but nice tho.

4. the armors? what? stats? what? npcs? what? shops? whuuuut? aio system? what are you talking about? there is no aio system like sublimity, they never had such.

repeat experience? i would like to see any project that you ever made . i doubt if there is such one.  it's not. so stop this shit dude =D

haha funny tho

what you know about experience with applying gracia theme into interlude? i bet shit, maybe even same as nobility staff, but stop bullshit talking before you wont proove that you are the guy that actually is able to do that.

2. nwatch basic version is downloadable even from mxc

3. staff experience? with cola and pepsi you wont go far - Nothing better than rating someone only because he has some nick, weird shit but nice tho.

4. the armors? what? stats? what? npcs? what? shops? whuuuut? aio system? what are you talking about? there is no aio system like sublimity, they never had such.

repeat experience? i would like to see any project that you ever made . i doubt if there is such one.  it's not. so stop this shit dude =D

One doesnt have to make his own srv to judge the features of others. Use some other counter arguement :)

Beni you probably take part of this copy-write project too, becouse for the first time in my life I see you agree with a server, so the counter arguement for you is Gtfo. 

And for others, I cannot tell more just, if this server will open I dubt so but in case it will be alive, I wan't to tell them that guys are not from sublimity, they was probably simply players, they heard that sublimity got fair enough donations so they try their luck, so if you guys want to try this is np. But the problem is that they used Sublimity name just to get more players which is not fair. Anyway from me is a " - " have fun

Beni you probably take part of this copy-write project too, becouse for the first time in my life I see you agree with a server, so the counter arguement for you is Gtfo. 

And for others, I cannot tell more just, if this server will open I dubt so but in case it will be alive, I wan't to tell them that guys are not from sublimity, they was probably simply players, they heard that sublimity got fair enough donations so they try their luck, so if you guys want to try this is np. But the problem is that they used Sublimity name just to get more players which is not fair. Anyway from me is a " - " have fun

it says echo of sublimity, a copy.

Every srv is made for money these days.Dun think some1 would actually believe dat 2-3 ppl cared for da lineage 2 community and how much they missed sublimity and pink horseballs and so they decided to throw their money on l2. I dont take part in anything,no idea what u mean brotha. btw free bump with my reply damn :S

Every srv is made for money these days.Dun think some1 would actually believe dat 2-3 ppl cared for da lineage 2 community and how much they missed sublimity and pink horseballs and so they decided to throw their money on l2. I dont take part in anything,no idea what u mean brotha. btw free bump with my reply damn :S

actually you can't gain much money from noblesse/sub/level (don't know if even this will exist here) to make server "for cash" i think they will be able to handle payments for security and machine. No armors and weapons in donation like other shit servers did , it's worst idea for admins

@edit

also aio characters are made for gaining money which it's not existing here...

Edited by kalichuja