interlude [L2Off] L2Nobility - The Echo Of Sublimity!

yogos

Ppl still talkin about corruption...some1 gotta sticky a topic sayin dat "every srv in 2013 and 2014 as we can see is corrupted" so cuntnuggets will stop spammin "corruption corruption" and sh1t. Ofc it will be,with or w/o outlaw or whoever in their "team". Get ur sh1t together ppl.

Ppl still talkin about corruption...some1 gotta sticky a topic sayin dat "every srv in 2013 and 2014 as we can see is corrupted" so cuntnuggets will stop spammin "corruption corruption" and sh1t. Ofc it will be,with or w/o outlaw or whoever in their "team". Get ur sh1t together ppl.

as far as i'm informed Outlaw is working on his 'big project' so i doubt if it's also his project. Not everywhere corruption exist so we can from above claim they are aswell corrupted. They seems to be nice guys and i looking forward to play this project.

as far as i'm informed Outlaw is working on his 'big project' so i doubt if it's also his project. Not everywhere corruption exist so we can from above claim they are aswell corrupted. They seems to be nice guys and i looking forward to play this project.

nah

outlaw is here (:

Hey who made Outlaw a god in l2 servers.....i played on his servers and all failed so hard.

If the team manage to get the server done until 28 i think it will be a great server.

And one more thing what's the point of making coruption?