interlude [L2Off] L2Nobility - The Echo Of Sublimity!

yogos

again same mid players,again same clans,again same sh1t that will close in 1 month

Hope not. Atleast they don't use aios to gain donation fees and they are planning something more than only normal mid rate. Put my hopes on it so far

Lakichuja is the gm undercovered anyway gl nice how many "players" protect this fail project .

Good comments came from undercover gms, here

wow,u should consider a detective career. maybe u can detect some undercover criminals too.

Lakichuja is the gm undercovered anyway gl nice how many "players" protect this fail project .

Good comments came from undercover gms, here

WOOOOOOOW dude :D you made my day :D believe me this would be my life success if i would have gm position on such server : D i'm just player that is dissapointed of Mid start and so on, check in their thread my positive posts about them. Damn i think ill dream this night about beeing gm on server : D

How lame to overrise your own project :) You and BellyHime raise  this server with your prayes, this is unbelieveble how you guys can fail doing this. Beni never agreed with any servers since this one he criticed all servers and I mean all.

You appeared now and pray to open this "Huge" copy-right "project" and you wish to be GM and craps like this. Is to easy to figure out what's going here. Outlaw, Corruption, Corrupted kids, "promissing" servidor. Good luck playing on this fail. or Fail Luck maybe?

Kalichuja = ILLUMI from ex L2Aura. (prolly a mod or help-gm on shitility) - And he was a staffer in L2Mid since he shared me the forum DB from L2MID :)

Crescendo = owner of nobility = Boomer from ex L2Fusion

Pepsi = gm and forum mod aka Simple (l2 player) -

Since the corrupted days of L2Fusion that Joshua aka Crescendo did he always jealous about Sublimity and their succes and he always dreamed in opening a copy of it. Plus since his profit from Fusion was somewhere around 200euro ( haha ) he bought a iPhone and he mentioned that someday he will incorporate a concept from iPhone to a L2 server...and there we go : iControl

The same clans brought...the same shit comunity...and the same methods to make money.

Expect corruption like he did on Fusion (since christmas is coming he needs some funding for a small vacation with his prostitute gf...so help him out guys)

Also im amused by the way people still talk about me (Outlaw) since i left the l2 scene a while back... dumb people are dumb...ghosts hunting you guys ?

(had some plans to open a server but im not going to bother since i see the same shitmunity over and over)

Oh   ;) btw bro, expect some nukes shuved down into your anus when you launch, i'll break your shit-web and destroy your server only for the fun of it.

(Legacy name, cool name bro !_! did you thought about it alone?)

Nukes Inc.

Kalichuja = ILLUMI from ex L2Aura. (prolly a mod or help-gm on shitility) - And he was a staffer in L2Mid since he shared me the forum DB from L2MID :)

Crescendo = owner of nobility = Boomer from ex L2Fusion

Pepsi = gm and forum mod aka Simple (l2 player) - 

Since the corrupted days of L2Fusion that Joshua aka Crescendo did he always jealous about Sublimity and their succes and he always dreamed in opening a copy of it. Plus since his profit from Fusion was somewhere around 200euro ( haha ) he bought a iPhone and he mentioned that someday he will incorporate a concept from iPhone to a L2 server...and there we go : iControl

The same clans brought...the same shit comunity...and the same methods to make money.

Expect corruption like he did on Fusion (since christmas is coming he needs some funding for a small vacation with his prostitute gf...so help him out guys)

Also im amused by the way people still talk about me (Outlaw) since i left the l2 scene a while back... dumb people are dumb...ghosts hunting you guys ?

(had some plans to open a server but im not going to bother since i see the same shitmunity over and over)

Oh ;)  btw bro, expect some nukes shuved down into your anus when you launch, i'll break your shit-web and destroy your server only for the fun of it.

(Legacy name, cool name bro !_! did you thought about it alone?)

Nukes Inc.

[2013-12-05 10:02:38] Dani: its a trash server that we will ddos badly
[2013-12-05 10:02:40] Dani: anyway
[2013-12-05 10:02:45] Dani: me and some friends
[2013-12-05 10:02:47] Dani: are opening a network
[2013-12-05 10:02:49] Dani: 3x servers
[2013-12-05 10:02:53] Dani: hooked up i one network
[2013-12-05 10:02:58] Dani: low l2off x10
[2013-12-05 10:03:01] Dani: mid x45 l2off
[2013-12-05 10:03:07] Dani: high l2j x5k
[2013-12-05 10:03:08] Dani: so
[2013-12-05 10:03:14] Dani: mid has the staff ( not me )
[2013-12-05 10:03:17] Dani: high has staff not me
[2013-12-05 10:03:23] Dani: im on l2off low rate x10
[2013-12-05 10:03:25] Dani: LOL !!!
[2013-12-05 10:03:27] Dani: and
[2013-12-05 10:03:30] Dani: i need helper
[2013-12-05 10:03:33] Dani: advertiser
[2013-12-05 10:03:34] Dani: web moder
[2013-12-05 10:03:36] Dani: forum manager
[2013-12-05 10:03:39] Dani: all in one maybe
[2013-12-05 10:03:42] Dani: want the job ?
[2013-12-05 10:03:51] Dani: you get % from profit ofc
[2013-12-05 10:08:57] Dani: and it has the same NS servers as this one
[2013-12-05 10:09:22] Dani: anyway
[2013-12-05 10:09:37] Dani: you will be gm on low rate prolly on mid rate also
[2013-12-05 10:09:44] Dani: and full forum and web access
[2013-12-05 10:09:51] Dani: you can play on our network if you want
[2013-12-05 10:09:52] Jebac misiechce: tell me what else i have to do
[2013-12-05 10:09:57] Dani: but my team has a plan
[2013-12-05 10:10:06] Dani: to destroy all competition once we launch the website
[2013-12-05 10:10:11] Dani: so
[2013-12-05 10:10:21] Dani: we will be the only working server network private from mxc
[2013-12-05 10:11:04] Jebac misiechce: where are the ddos protection hosted? i guess we would get some attacks ;p
[2013-12-05 10:11:15] Dani: we have over 500gb udp protection
[2013-12-05 10:11:19] Dani: nothing can take us down
[2013-12-05 10:11:28] Dani: and we can nuke anything

Outlaw, do you still claim you are out of L2? Damn! Few days ago you wanted me into your staff. You asked me for help to advertise your shitty servers and you wanted support from SUCH A NOOB LIKE ME. If i' am such a noob, then why you wanted to share with me all your access? Because you are just retard that is jealous hard.

[08:54:07] Dani: woreship them more :)
[08:54:15] Dani: opal/tomoya/james/myself :)

Opal? Tomoya? James? Are they your pimps? they are paying you for stupidly online ? such a dumb...

[2013-12-05 10:19:35] Dani: http://iceimg.com/4nMdVT-u/l2-generic-1.gif
[2013-12-05 10:19:38] Dani: http://iceimg.com/4nMdVT-u/l2-generic-2.gif
[2013-12-05 10:19:42] Dani: or something like this
[2013-12-05 10:19:42] Jebac misiechce: but yeah i'm able to change that sort stuff
[2013-12-05 10:19:59] Dani: not final tho
[2013-12-05 10:20:07] Dani: http://iceimg.com/fDyKoD24/l2-generic.gif

So, L2Generic projects are related with Dani aka Outla aka most corrupted admin ever.

After all i would recommend you to write a book because you are nice story creater :D

and the only thing you can break is your bitchy woman from poland ass :)

die in hell =D

@edit:

i wish to be atleast a "prolly mod-help gm" on Nobility. I would laught from you even more Outlaw :))