Some Custom Features / Developer Services

Hello everyone.
I want to sell some custom features.

• Real time class balancer by damage.
  • For Interlude, Instance engine, exactly same like in Gracia++ L2jServer (not like shared one).
  • Flexible reward manager + assist engine.
  • Ingame forum in community board.

For price and photos, pm or skype.

About developer services, what can I do:

• Make engine, you want.
  • Move engines from one pack to other.
  • Implement some features from diff and patch it fully functionalling to your pack.

Payment method: Paypal

Class Balancer

xmrdzp.jpg

2wf8dci.jpg

34e8fuf.jpg

Forum

99kkdd.jpg

15evt5.jpgkao50m.jpg

jrr3ac.jpg

post-111402-0-62126800-1415723023_thumb.jpg

Edited by Erlandys

Hello everyone.

I want to sell some custom features.

• Real time class balancer by damage.
  • For Interlude, Instance engine, exactly same like in Gracia++ L2jServer (not like shared one).
  • Flexible reward manager + assist engine.

So you wanna sell codes not done by you and already shared? Geez please, remove other's work or I'll.

So you wanna sell codes not done by you and already shared? Geez please, remove other's work or I'll.

Well the only thing is, instance engine, which is already shared, but it's inside of pack and for higher chronicle, so I simply suggest for people, adapted to interlude, because others can not do that :)

If that is forbidden, then I'll remove it ^^

Well the only thing is, instance engine, which is already shared, but it's inside of pack and for higher chronicle, so I simply suggest for people, adapted to interlude, because others can not do that :)

If that is forbidden, then I'll remove it ^^

All 3 codes that u typed are shared, and about instance one if i'm not wrong is shared for interlude so I don't see any difference. Doing some little modifications/addaptations to a code that's not yours doesn't give you the right to sell it btw.

edit: well dunno what the hell is "flexible reward manager" but whatever...

Edited by ^Wyatt

All 3 codes that u typed are shared, and about instance one if i'm not wrong is shared for interlude so I don't see any difference. Doing some little modifications/addaptations to a code that's not yours doesn't give you the right to sell it btw.

Firstly, I don't like to argue very much, I don't want to be bad or something like that, I would like to say simply, check how those engines looks like, and how they differs from ones shared, if they will be exactly same, I'll remove them, but now, instance engine, have different usage from one which is shared, so I people can choose which one to use, and other two, are made by myself from 0 and I don't think what they will be same, like shared ones. I'm sorry if I'm wrong.

Firstly, I don't like to argue very much, I don't want to be bad or something like that, I would like to say simply, check how those engines looks like, and how they differs from ones shared, if they will be exactly same, I'll remove them, but now, instance engine, have different usage from one which is shared, so I people can choose which one to use, and other two, are made by myself from 0 and I don't think what they will be same, like shared ones. I'm sorry if I'm wrong.

Well, whatever... If you're really a little bit skilled you should understand that sounds weird to make a topic to sell your developer thingys and all codes that you typed are already shared (even if you recoded it in a different way, or not), offering nothing unique at all. If you would have written down some things that you made and that aren't shared, plus that 3, probably not so much to discuss, but like that... sounds weird. So many newbies trying to sell others work and so, you should know. Edited by ^Wyatt

post down here the shared things you are refering .

No need to spam more, I'll tell someone to clean it except the last reply. (of the discussion)

You don't need to be so smart to know that an anti-ks-like code, a damage balancer-like code and an instance for IL-like code is already shared, and there is no need to pay for something like that even if it's a little bit reworked or coded different way l0l.

Edited by ^Wyatt

No need to spam more, I'll tell someone to clean it except the last reply. (of the discussion)

You don't need to be so smart to know that an anti-ks-like code, a damage balancer-like code and an instance for IL-like code is already shared, and there is no need to pay for something like that even if it's a little bit reworked or coded different way l0l.

we need some proofs here on same replies as yours there is punishement to members let's see that here too

Wyatt, calm down you lazy banana. If someone is so stupid to buy shared codes.. it's not our problem, right? :) But I doubt he sells them, surely not. Even if so, it's reworked and way better than original code.

Similar code that someone else sells, doesn't mean it's the same, you know. :)

Anyway, I recommend this guy, skilled bastard, member of aCis Crew :D