[Share] H5 Npc Enchant Manager V2 /*java*/

HappyLDE

Hi,

I coded this npc due to high demand so, since i have took some npc's from the community i give you guys this one:

NPC Safe Enchant Manager. (Download V2)

ScreenShots:

FirstTalk.jpgEnchantItem.jpgEnchantArmor.jpgEnchantWeapon.jpgEnchantWeapon+1.jpgEnchantWeaponAttribute.jpg

Installation:

The installation instructions is included in the pack.

You want to test it? The NPc is Live here : L2Mondial Server

You want to improve it? Post here! :D

Edited by HappyLDE

If you could make a simple patch and upload it to pastebin it would be way more usefull than uploading a zip/rar and adding "install instructions".

//inside code
You could avoid to create .htmls and send it via java, or use %example% and "replace" from the script, then you could have the rewards not as plain text and depending on the item id it could change. Queststates are useless here.
Overall I think that there are too many lines of code. I personally disagree with the checks of PvP, Karma, Olympiads and so, why shouldn't players be able to enchant items while being in those states? :P If you want I can take it and modify with the tips that I just wrote here.
But nice that you decided to share something, keep sharing O0

Edited by ^Wyatt

int npcId = 9994;

// Item required to enchant armor +1

int itemRequiredArmor = 6393;

int itemRequiredArmorCount = 50;

// Item required to enchant jewels +1

int itemRequiredJewels = 6393;

int itemRequiredJewelsCount = 50;

// Item required to enchant weapon +1

int itemRequiredWeapon = 6393;

int itemRequiredWeaponCount = 150;

// Item required to enchant belt/shirt +1

int itemRequiredBeltShirt = 6393;

int itemRequiredBeltShirtCount = 100;

all should be private final static

Overall a cool code, but imo its very poor

int npcId = 9994;

// Item required to enchant armor +1
    int itemRequiredArmor = 6393;
    int itemRequiredArmorCount = 50;

// Item required to enchant jewels +1
    int itemRequiredJewels = 6393;
    int itemRequiredJewelsCount = 50;

// Item required to enchant weapon +1
    int itemRequiredWeapon = 6393;
    int itemRequiredWeaponCount = 150;

// Item required to enchant belt/shirt +1
    int itemRequiredBeltShirt = 6393;
    int itemRequiredBeltShirtCount = 100;

all should be private final static

Overall a cool code, but imo its very poor

Thx i will change those. Explain the very poor :)

Thx i will change those. Explain the very poor :)

private because u dont need them outside of the class

final because they won't ever change

static because it affects all the instances of the class simutaniusly

private because u dont need them outside of the class

final because they won't ever change

static because it affects all the instances of the class simutaniusly

Thanks bro. It's always good to reread that, i will pay attention with these kind of variables and their use.

Error on: ServerFreya\gameserver\data\scripts\custom\Enchant\Enchant.java.error.log
Line: -1 - Column: -1

compilation failed
That say. Can you help ?

Show the error, not the log.