Who's The Most Trusted Member On Maxcheaters?

mg13gr

#1 trusted member  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Who's the most trusted on MxC?

Hello. Because of a discussion I had today, I'd really like to see what's the member considered as the most trusted around on MaxCheaters.

The guys I added are the ones that in my opinion are the most active in the markeplace of MxC.

If you have anyone else in your mind let me know.
Also, it would be nice if you could let some feedback in case you had deals with someone.
This topic would help people know who're really trusted in forum and avoid getting scammed.

Let's see. :)

Below I will leave a few words about those guys.

magaki13

Member since 2007, started many successful projects that included money (PixFreaks, Riot Points Seller, PSC2Paypal Exchanger, etc).

0 valid scam reports, ex-staffer.

Zake, Psych_O, Cosworth

Those guys are mostly known in the exchanging field. Zake was ex-staffer as well.

Noble
One of the most trusted guys here in my opinion. Veteran member that was Global Moderator in the past and recently too.
He's mainly in the LoL marketplace.

Matthew
He's in the LoL market as well, as far as I know he has mostly positive feedback.

Phantasmo
Really nice guy, I know him personally. We had many deals as well. He's in the LoL, L2 and General marketplace as well with many positive reviews.

*Those profiles were written according to what I know about the rest. Also, I know it's not a poll that will be 100% accurate, but let's see. :)

Edited by magaki13

matthew option? HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH For fucks sake, please

#2 retard after your friend.

I think its hard for you,but try to not act like a retard for once.

How can someone be more trusted than another one? Imo, you are trusted or you aren't, that's all.

Didn't vote :happyforever:

That is actually true,i think the topic is based on how many costumers we have on forum mainly. :p

Like Wyatt and Matthew said, huh.

Also, I didn't made any trade with any of you, so should I call you (un)trusted? - Matthew answer.. Pointless topic :P

#2 retard after your friend.

I think its hard for you,but try to not act like a retard for once.

I didn't denied that your trusted, bu you clearly don't belong in that list. You are neither a trader nor you sell something of quality.

I didn't denied that your trusted, bu you clearly don't belong in that list. You are neither a trader nor you sell something of quality.

And what exaclty is the quality having yunacard?

You didnt denied that im trusted,but i dont belong in that list. Seems legit

Anyway

And what exaclty is the quality having yunacard?

You didnt denied that im trusted,but i dont belong in that list. Seems legit

Anyway

Sorry I can't explain it more, you cant have a normal discussion with people with more than your IQ 40