Upgrade My Pc Or Buy New?

hackerz0r

Έχω ένα desktop εδώ και 7 περίπου χρόνια με τα παρακάτω χαρακτηριστικά :

CPU: Intel® Core™2 CPU 6300 @ 1.86GHz

Ram: DIMM1: Kingston    512 MB DDR2-533 DDR2 SDRAM  (5.0-4-4-12 @ 266 MHz)  (4.0-4-4-12 @ 266 MHz)  (3.0-3-3-9 @ 200 MHz)

DIMM3: Kingston    512 MB DDR2-533 DDR2 SDRAM  (5.0-4-4-12 @ 266 MHz)  (4.0-4-4-12 @ 266 MHz)  (3.0-3-3-9 @ 200 MHz)

Motherboard : Gigabyte 945p-s3

Λογισμικό : Windows XP

Η χρήση που θέλω να κάνω είναι απλή σερφαρισμά και έτσι και απο παιχνίδια μόνο το Football Manager 2014 θα παίζω οπότε θέλω ένα pc που να μπορώ να τρέξω άνετα το παιχνίδι χωρίς κολλήματα γιατί σε αυτο που έχω τώρα μου βγάζει όλη την ώρα όταν δοκίμασα να παίξω το Football Manager 2012 ότι η εικονική μνήμη είναι ελάχιστη οπότε η ραμ μου θέλει σίγουρα αναβάθμιση, πιο πολύ για αυτόν τον λόγο θέλω να κάνω μια αναβάθμιση τουλάχιστον ένα φορμάτ γιατι δεν έχω κάνει ποτέ! Σκέφτομαι να αγοράσω λάπτοπ λόγω ότι δεν είμαι πολλές ώρες στο σπίτι λόγω δουλειάς η να κάνω αναβάθμιση στο desktop;

Minimum specs required to run Football Manager 2014 are pretty much the same compared to FM13.

PC System Requirements
Processor: Intel Pentium 4 Intel Core AMD Athlon XP: 1.6GHz+ V/7/8: 2.2GHz+
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: NVidia GeForce FX 5900 Ultra ATI Radeon 9800 Intel GMA X3100 128MB VRAM
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Hard Drive: 3 GB available space

dude your pc is really outdated in all aspects, you can pay a 500e minimum to get a very good pc nowadays, may you share with us the budget you want to put in it so we can help you

amd > don't argue u little kids that don't know how money are made.

you must go for ddr3 already

as ppl said, tell us your budget

thats the excuse of the poor dude, intel > always, amd is just a cheap imitation of intel always 2 years back in technology

but lets not start this amd vs intel war now, its not the right place and time.

if your budget is low and you want something medium go for amd

if your budget is good and you want smth which will last over time choose intel with closed eyes

Edited by xdem

thats the excuse of the poor dude, intel > always, amd is just a cheap imitation of intel always 2 years back in technology

if your budget is good and you want smth which will last over time choose intel with closed eyes

Αυτά που λες πού τα είδες?

AMD= Value for money στην τωρινή εποχή

PC του '07-08 με AMD athlon + ATI 6870 παίζει όλα τα παιχνίδια άνετα ακόμα και σήμερα.

Anyway

Αυτό το σύστημα καλύτερα να μην το αναβαθμίσεις.Πολύ απλά γιατί είναι παμπάλαιο και στη χρήση που το θέλεις κάνεις ενα καινούριο με σχετικά λίγα λεφτά.

Checkare αυτή τη σύνθεση απο κατάστημα Θεσσαλονίκης (δε ξέρω απο πού είσαι και έκανα απο αυτό που ξέρω καλύτερα)

http://i44.tinypic.com/2e366uv.png

Ο 5800k θα σε υπερκαλύψει στις ανάγκες σου και τα 1866mhz στη ram θα δίνουν αρκετή ενέργεια στην ενσωματωμένη κάρτα του για να τρέχεις αρκετά παιχνίδια.

Απο χωρητικότητα θα έχεις 1TB σκληρό αν και θα πρότεινα να βάλεις και εναν SSD (80-90 ευρω) αν έχεις τα χρήματα γιατί θα δεις τεράστια διαφορά.

Επίσης, ίσως χρειαστεί να βάλεις και μια ψύκτρα των 30 ευρω στο μέλλον.Η stock των AMD κάνει λίγο θόρυβο.

Λειτουργικό εννοείται πως δε θα αγοράσεις.Αν θέλεις μπορούμε να κόψουμε και λίγα λεφτά απο κουτί + τροφοδοτικό.

Edited by ShuN^

ofc the top of Intel > top of amd, but a well configured pc don't have to be the top in order to run perfect everything you want because nowadays configs are not all about processor. at the same price amd > Intel

this being facts, I choose amd and with the extra money I invest in smth else, or in a better proc from amd which will be better than the Intel at the same price, or just keep them.

its like iPhone, overrated.

I have 3 amd and 2 of them are old as fuck, from a 2000+ I moved to a 2400+ and now I'm running on a trial core. all of them still run smooth on their age games. Gta 4 on integrated video card, smooth with no lag or delay.

all the Intel I knew got burned after the warranty, maybe just bad luck, but till now amd did not disappointed me and I'm happy with the money saving.

Im running on a 8-core AMD CPU @ 5Ghz no OC, with 16Gb DDR3 @ 1600Mhz + 2x ATI HD 6950 2Gb @ 256Bit along with a SSD 2x Raid 200Gb Samsung.

I paid for this shit around 600 euro from Czech Republic.

Please tell me a Intel configuration on the same price that can beat the shit out of my setup....pleaseeee Intel lovers...just try me.

Not even a 1000 euro Intel config will out-beat my setup.

Yes i am a AMD fanboy, and i hate Intel, i obviously know that Intel > AMD at performance but budget depending....well AMD will win always.

You have to know that it's only the processor speed that matters in a CPU, or Cores.

I wish i could answer you with more details on this but i don't have the appropriate knowledge on that to fully get you understand this, so google it ->

Also i would like to see your 8core 5Gh model you are talking about

You have to know that it's only the processor speed that matters in a CPU, or Cores.

I wish i could answer you with more details on this but i don't have the appropriate knowledge on that to fully get you understand this, so google it ->

Also i would like to see your 8core 5Gh model you are talking about

Competition.

Edited by Outlaw™