interlude [L2J] L2 Cydonius

Guest Elfocrash

Guest Elfocrash

Dunno dude this buffer and the way of showing the buffs on schemes remind me impulses buffer

or the way that server players starting ;)

w/e its a quite good server no reason to discuss it further ..

again good luck

The bar idea is "Inspired" from impulse yeah. I don't see and leaching on that.

The starting idea was mine in the first place and later i assinged it to Grr in order to code it as practice for his java skills.

However he started selling it to nighty and later to others. I see no leaching on that. Probably they leached mine as it seems.

You should google the differences of the words Leaching and Inspiration no offence.

Thank you again

Guest Elfocrash

I'm just worried about these customs, would be much better to make it more decent. ^_^

Then what would differentiate me from there other 261 client you sold te files at? :)

The server will be awsome just this

btw what about l2netherealm?

Already answered that.

Good Luck re, nice features

Thanks.

Then what would differentiate me from there other 261 client you sold te files at? :)

I was referring to how they look, by making them more decent I'm talking about html, not the custom itself. ;DD

Guest Elfocrash

I was referring to how they look, by making them more decent I'm talking about html, not the custom itself. ;DD

I edited the ones I didn't like. Tbh players won't be able to handle something that is on gold style but not with the regular gold basic stuff like the gatekeeper HTML and such.

Its an honor to see a L2Gold Style with more unique features! All other servers have copied L2Gold as it is.That's more unique than any other L2Gold Style. Good luck on that!

Edited by vaggos909090

I edited the ones I didn't like. Tbh players won't be able to handle something that is on gold style but not with the regular gold basic stuff like the gatekeeper HTML and such.

Well, when I've made these HTMLs, you may have noticed that all NPCs have the same style. That was my suggestion, to make them resemble each other. I've nothing against your changes, something new will always be well seen by some of us. But still, those changes by adding images inside the htmls that do NOT belong In this type of server, is NOT one of the best ideas. In my eyes it looks like a 9000x server. Out there are several communities, you can win the attention of a child who is glad to see Baium as npcTemplate and other unusual stuff... or you can win the attention of real players, starring organized and looking for decent servers, first appearance always matters.