[Share] H-A-C-K SQL Databases!

Frank

• 2 weeks later...

wtf???it works.lol .and in l2core there aint gms.you can only find one in about.5 MONTHS.xD . XxRxX you are god

Thanks about the comments ^^ But did you understand what is this? :P

It works on my own server, MySQLPing i can find my id and password of the database. Then at navicat i enter my ip (not 127.0.0.1 or localohost) id and password and i connect by database. The problem is that i can't connect others databases due to the firewall or some kind of protection. Anyone can help me?

uhhh

if u can do a scan for the server, it will tell you which port is open and which is available and which means....is possible!

increase ur chance of hacking (or noob hacking)

as my following pix, it shows a report on the opening port and possible attcking method.

dont just use sql ping

39871478ep6.th.jpg

19890614lr7.th.jpg

Btw this is fixed at hopzone now. I've found an other way to find the server's ip.

You download the patch of the server, you open the l2.ini with the L2 FileEdit, you get the host

(ex. l2Whatever.no-ip.biz) you copy it and at this website:

http://www.hcidata.info/host2ip.cgi

you paste the host (no-ip) click on find ip adress and you have the ip of the server :D