[Share] H-A-C-K SQL Databases!

Frank

I searched and I didn't find anything about how to hack an SQL DataBase...I think it is helpful for someone who wants to destroy his enemy!  ;D  ;D So, let's start:

The program which we have to use called SQLPingTooL and it is freeware of course!

Here is a pic of this program:

db_servers.jpg

DOWNLOAD LINK: http://sqlsecurity.com/Tools/FreeTools/tabid/65/Default.aspx

PS: I haven't test this program so I am waiting for results

PS2: Do not spam, If you have not posts just don't reply!

Well , I Dont Have The Time To Test It , Also , I Think I Couldn't Manage To Make It Work! xD

Anyway , It's A Good Share... If I Manage To Make It Work I Will Post Here..!

Thanks For Sharing

i try it in mine server but dont work maybe make me somthing wrong i retest i thing its usefull for pts like a brute as @haxor say.

ps:i thing this post its for  other section :P

when first down when i try yo install it it says something about application error or smt like that....and now the link isnt working at all:|

Link is working 100%....I don't know what is your problem, maybe you do something wrong.

Link is working 100%....I don't know what is your problem, maybe you do something wrong.

Once more I'm asking you what does this program do. Please explain.

Once more I'm asking you what does this program do. Please explain.

It connects to databases on port 3306(mysql), I suppose you can edit the port.

If the bruteforcer finds any account matching the log in data, it simply connects to the database and you're the ADMIN of the server.

Once you've successfully logged in a server's database, in order to do whatever you want with the server's database you should use navicat or any other mysql database reader to edit the tables.

It connects to databases on port 3306(mysql), I suppose you can edit the port.

If the bruteforcer finds any account matching the log in data, it simply connects to the database and you're the ADMIN of the server.

Once you've successfully logged in a server's database, in order to do whatever you want with the server's database you should use navicat or any other mysql database reader to edit the tables.

Oh thanks! Awesome explanation. Although someone should make a good full tutorial, with navicat and stuff. :) So everything I do is to launch this, navi and connecto to some server?