[Share] H-A-C-K SQL Databases!

Frank

Can you give me your msn to speak from here ??

i want it send me to pm Thanks!

or check you PM's I have send you my e-mail add me !!*(But now) :D

i have Create a Account

ID: aaaaa2

Password: pcaaa

so can you try it to find this account or something?

I saw the pm, I will add you tommorow I go to sleep right now....

No I cant find this account on teh database...!

You can only find usernames in teh database...Passwords are encrypted!

But if you connect to DB u can hack everything, make ur account 200 access lvl, delete all accounts, delete all items, delete everything and destroy teh server :D

But if admin have backup nothing can be done ;)

And they got backup, some ppl exploited on some mobs and they rollbacked teh server and they lost everything!:D

They backup server each day! ;)

And no sorry but I cant find the password :/ I tried to bruteforce but its boring u must wait a year and I got errors too -.-!

You can try this to hack a friends server that u know that he have all ports opened (No router or something)

and u can brute him up or if you know the password you can connect remotelly and make ur char GM :)

Thats all, sleep time tommorow "Fronthsthrio" -.-

I have find my account to last result on Bruter ohh i think i will find it...

Bruter Stop When Find your account password :D i think if he find it he will stop and my account xxxx he will is at last result :D thats all

Soo how i can make my account 200 access?? :D :D  i will give (Items,Exp,and i will enchant) how i can give access???

do a guide For me :D

by the way, if u can find opening  remoting port and u can get in...

you can basically control the computer. you dont even need to know how to use it. just open the running sql server data and change ur char's info. if u ever build a server u will know what i mean. if u hav anymore questions you can ask the ppl at server building section.

I have find my account to last result on Bruter ohh i think i will find it...

Bruter Stop When Find your account password :D i think if he find it he will stop and my account xxxx he will is at last result :D thats all

Soo how i can make my account 200 access?? :D :D  i will give (Items,Exp,and i will enchant) how i can give access???

Just go to table characters from Navicat, then go to your account and set access level 200 ;)

But I am sure that they will understand u :x !

If they see logs or something...!

Hey did bruteforce worked for you fast?

What the password was? "1" ?xD Lol :p

if u read his post carefully it says  he "will" find it. (means NOT YET!!)

and he is stating that program will stop if it finds the match user and password.

and he wants a guide.

therefore, he didnt find this working, or i mean he didnt get into server...

Just go to table characters from Navicat, then go to your account and set access level 200 ;)

But I am sure that they will understand u :x !

If they see logs or something...!

Hey did bruteforce worked for you fast?

What the password was? "1" ?xD Lol :p

if u read his post carefully it says  he "will" find it. (means NOT YET!!)

and he is stating that program will stop if it finds the match user and password.

and he wants a guide.

therefore, he didnt find this working, or i mean he didnt get into server...

Yes as I see in his post he asks a guide on how to:

I gave him a guide...

(I mean find your account* ;/ go to sub-table Access Level and set it too 200...)

Sub-tables (I dont know exact name) are like Name | Level | Class | Access Level etc. etc. !:]

So he didnt asked a guide on how to bruteforce... :/

To bruteforce just find a passlist.txt and a userlist.txt and start scanning the IP of the server!

1st of all, (I Think) This server is l2off (?)...that means you'll need to bruteforce mssql port(if it's forwarded ofc).

Well, the server's IP has no mysql server installed.

1st of all, (I Think) This server is l2off (?)...that means you'll need to bruteforce mssql port(if it's forwarded ofc).

Well, the server's IP has no mysql server installed.

L2J ;) MySQL

soo??

Connection Name ?

Host name Ip Address ?

Port ?

Username ?

Password ?

Anyone Can Do a Passlist For www.linezeus.gr Server :(

DJ_exctacy!!!ADd me to Msn lOok my Pm..

1)Connection name leave it as you wish, Localhost/linezeus/blabla/hax/lol/gg/qq :p

2) The IP Adress I gave you before "212.72.187.2"

3)Port - 3306

4)Username - The username of MySQL Database, Mostly "root"

5)Password - The password that he choosed, ON Noob servers it's "root" or No Password ;)

But this is professional server since c3 I think so no shit they know whats on ;)

p.s. OK I added u !

Well... I don't think this is for 99% of ppl here. First of all... If you know how to brute force a server and change the tables... then u have some experience and you don't need this tool cause you've done it with something else.

For us noobs trying to change our chars to admins or add donation items to our WH then forget it, either you play a server big enough for the admins to know how to protect the server or it's little and unprotected and not worth it.

I haven't downloaded but I pressume it's a brute forcer for sql servers so... there goes my 2 cents for those who don't know what this can do and ask for a tuto... you won't use it, your server's protected

uhhh

if u can do a scan for the server, it will tell you which port is open and which is available and which means....is possible!

increase ur chance of hacking (or noob hacking)

as my following pix, it shows a report on the opening port and possible attcking method.

dont just use sql ping

39871478ep6.th.jpg

19890614lr7.th.jpg

uhhh

if u can do a scan for the server, it will tell you which port is open and which is available and which means....is possible!

increase ur chance of hacking (or noob hacking)

as my following pix, it shows a report on the opening port and possible attcking method.

dont just use sql ping

39871478ep6.th.jpg

19890614lr7.th.jpg

Which program did you used for port scan ???

:D I wanna search my enemys too =) hmmm hmmm :)

Kool =]