[Share] H-A-C-K SQL Databases!

Frank

The Shit thing don't needed anyway topic locked as outdated

We never lock shares expect only if the links are dead or if the share not working any m0re.....

topic remain unlocked

We never lock shares expect only if the links are dead or if the share not working any m0re.....

I thinked this not work for a long time. :o I tryed in a lot of NOOBISH servers and nothing. Maybe I don't get it how it works, but for me this not work... :/

hmm i didnt unterstand this program 

u can with it steal the server,s sql ? and u can use it for your self and it will be as this server u stealed ?

IM RIGHT ?

Or what is it....

ty. 

Lineage II uses MS SQL database, if you hack into it, you can do whatever you want with the server, even kill it if you want to.

If the admin has any knowledge of security, he will have separate machines for DB and gameserver, the DB will never be open to the internet and will always remain on the LAN, only being accessed by the gameserver.... althought, many just buy some hosting, configure some L2 server and goes "omg join my servah!!", while leaving it all open, that's your chance to go in, hack it and have fun killing his server (almost always ends up like that).

If you don't have enough SQL query or management knowledge, well, it won't be quite useful. Having the right tools and the access is not enough to exploit anything at all. :)

Lineage II uses MS SQL database, if you hack into it, you can do whatever you want with the server, even kill it if you want to.

If the admin has any knowledge of security, he will have separate machines for DB and gameserver, the DB will never be open to the internet and will always remain on the LAN, only being accessed by the gameserver.... althought, many just buy some hosting, configure some L2 server and goes "omg join my servah!!", while leaving it all open, that's your chance to go in, hack it and have fun killing his server (almost always ends up like that).

If you don't have enough SQL query or management knowledge, well, it won't be quite useful. Having the right tools and the access is not enough to exploit anything at all. :)

wahat u mean with sparate machines for db ? can u say me what ? u know im too admin from 1 server what when i will be hacked from  someone how i can it stop u can say me ? :P

• 3 weeks later...