[Share] H-A-C-K SQL Databases!

Frank

• 2 weeks later...

Btw this is fixed at hopzone now. I've found an other way to find the server's ip.

You download the patch of the server, you open the l2.ini with the L2 FileEdit, you get the host

(ex. l2Whatever.no-ip.biz) you copy it and at this website:

http://www.hcidata.info/host2ip.cgi

you paste the host (no-ip) click on find ip adress and you have the ip of the server :D

Use filedit and see in you l2.ini  no.ip.bleblabla .nes u start and execute cmd , and make comand pimg ip have n you system  after it u see realy ip this server

sorry bag englesh

[]s

hmmm i don't get it. you have to add the ip adress of the server at start and at end and you find mysql database and it writes you the password and the username??? i scaned 1 time but i didn't find any mysql  only some other things. and they even not write pass and username. can someone help me?

Warning:*Vazelos* dekarmed DBSK 'coz he dumbed and spammed on this topic...First of all there are 3 more replies in the same day so he is not a dumber..He doesn't spam..He just says thx omG...Some1 punish *vazelos*..

Karma given back to DBSK!!

OK PLZ Some1 punish him master you are right the same thing make to me he dekarmed me without reason but i take it back MAKE SOMETHING WITH THIS MEMBER HE CANT DEKARMED ALL THE MEMBERS OF THE FORUM WITHOUT REASON

Warning:*Vazelos* dekarmed DBSK 'coz he dumbed and spammed on this topic...First of all there are 3 more replies in the same day so he is not a dumber..He doesn't spam..He just says thx omG...Some1 punish *vazelos*..

Karma given back to DBSK!!

it was my wrong i try to give it back but i had to wait 1 hour.  later it was fixed.

/ontopic i think TheEnd's is more relaible

• 2 weeks later...

i see in the download link many downloads i dont understand where to download :O i download mcpscripts.zip or what becausea are many..

download sqlping v3.0?

anyway.. nothing new but im sure someone will be happy.. so gj =P

if the database and server/website run on same macine, theres no need to enable connections outside your localhost... so this means you cant connect, unless you do it from the same machine server runs on.

if the database and server/website run on same macine, theres no need to enable connections outside your localhost... so this means you cant connect, unless you do it from the same machine server runs on.

so its not very usefull ....