Free L2J Developing Services

Pauler

Pauler offers free codes, not me, ask him

The term of free has been die after human created the money, so i make a tard post to see if he really gonna to do it and i knew he ll never  make it. Anyway. :)

You can use the unique button named SEARCH!

see how it works:

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=54966.0

Well in this code i addapt the part of soulshot but i don't think that my idea has ever been shared in order to check it and to try to make something similar

Anyway, someone should lock this topic. As you can see he's not even responding and he won't do anything :)

Like someone said, it's more like a 'give me ideas' topic :P

Anyway, someone should lock this topic. As you can see he's not even responding and he won't do anything :)

I'll probably take some ideas already given and help ya, kinda bored this days.

Lets wait for auhor reply to lock or not...

can you make a solo instance but to enter must have passed one day and if you try to enter a messege will apear saing you must wait hours and minutes

its already shared i think

somewhere

I totally agree with you it is more  give me ideas topic in a  encypted way :D

someone should lock this topic since pauler created and hasn't shared a single code yet...we all get that you have a new project "dude" but find some other ways to promote it...