interlude [L2Off] L2Mid

SkyLord

The project is a joke dude. Its a server purely made for some quick $$...what kind of server has no forum? I guess he doesn't want people to report bugs, bots etc (maybe coz he has no idea how to fix em). Everyone is complaining on the facebook page and the admin is always absent.

True,loggin in every 3-4 days,restarting for supposedly "fixed" issues (no changes whatsoever,still ss delay on mages),never on list for petitions and then log off again.

• 2 months later...

I've talked with SkyLord. As far as i know he was not providing any item support in game. He looks for serious guy and he wouldn't break his own work and money investment for some shit items for some lazy players. He invest in this project his whole time and heart . Not even talking about money investment. L2Mid will success and i wish him the best cuz i've seen lot of complains and administration blaiming about corruption without serious proofs. that show us we cannot believe in everything that anyone said without checking if it's truth or not. so far it's not without any proofs. Waiting for server.

• Vision locked this topic