interlude [L2Off] L2Mid

SkyLord

fail server corupted admins!!!!!!! 5 servers fail for 1 month

you are corrupted noob... :D

If you think with your stupid post the people will leave server...then your are dumb asshole :D

you are corrupted noob... :D

If you think with your stupid post the people will leave server...then your are dumb asshole :D

Truth hurts,and only thing to defend like admin is to hide behind fake account and to curse ppl which say their opinion!like u do in your server forum and deleted all post which u dont like and ban ppl only for that they told situation in server?

Its the same admin from the last l2mid (formerly known as l2psycho). I wouldn't trust any project he's involved with, but

its up to you. There's no decent mid Interlude around, that's why there are people playing on his server...

admin have brother who play this server and amin's brother have clan and only he know raid boss spawn time and etc etc

1,100 online last night

Can you prove and explain please?

1)1,100 online last night

2)Can you prove and explain please?

1)O come on,did you ever try to say a truth sometimes,becouse alot of ips are banned in range, i have 4 different ip's from 4 different net supplier and i cant log in your site,dont mension that hole page is crap and not working,and u just throw gracia server without warning,and before that u promise that will be alive till winter?And still have ppl which believe you!!Holy crap

2) i can but its not my business becouse i know you in person...i dont want to hurt you,just i was pissed of so many talks/lies and so little proof and actions.I know what u can and what u cant,and i know u cant managed java files,and talks about that java is for kids and dont believe that for 30 days u learn C++,so i stop here dont want to be offensive anymore or to bump this topic!!Enjoy!!Peace!!

The counter for the Gracia server was boosted 2x-3x , and when ppl realized it was fake they removed it.  So I'm pretty sure they're lying about the Interlude community as well. Why don't you post a screen with l2net to see that 1k activity?