L2Jpes Interlude Project

Changeset 50:

Dropped door task since it was buggy and added a new config for which doors to close when event starts.

If event is dimensioned, new doors are spawned and closed in the new dimension.

https://xp-dev.com/trac/l2jpes/changeset/50/l2jpes

This is the very early version of plugin system. It is something pretty much unknown to l2j community, but it has lots of potential. In a few words, this system gives tou the ability to add custom features to your server without re-compiling the whole project. You create your feature at a separated project, and you export it at the plugins folder. The video shows a really simple example, just to see if it works. You will be able to add stuff, from a simple voiced command handler to an advanced event engine, in the future.

This is the very early version of plugin system. It is something pretty much unknown to l2j community, but it has lots of potential. In a few words, this system gives tou the ability to add custom features to your server without re-compiling the whole project. You create your feature at a separated project, and you export it at the plugins folder. The video shows a really simple example, just to see if it works. You will be able to add stuff, from a simple voiced command handler to an advanced event engine, in the future.

Seems cool!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you can only CALL existing methods, not AFFECTING them. Giving the fact 99,9% of customs have to edit existing methods, the actual version is useless (version 0.00001a).

Anyway, good luck to improve it.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you can only CALL existing methods, not AFFECTING them. Giving the fact 99,9% of customs have to edit existing methods, the actual version is useless (version 0.00001a).

Anyway, good luck to improve it.

In this version, you can only call existing methods, but I am going to add some event listeners, to execute scripts on death, on login, etc.

But still, the current version isn't useless, it just doesn't provide the promising functionality, yet.

Changeset 51:

Updated javolution to 6.0.1.

In this version fastlist has been dropped, so every reference has been replaced with FastTable.

https://xp-dev.com/trac/l2jpes/changeset/51/l2jpes

so basically a for loop to loop through all the files in plugins folder and then Runtime.getRuntime().exec("class")  ?

so basically a for loop to loop through all the files in plugins folder and then Runtime.getRuntime().exec("class")  ?

No.

You will be able to see everything when it is commited.

Changeset 52:

Added the very first version of Plugin loader.

https://xp-dev.com/trac/l2jpes/changeset/52/l2jpes

​http://pes.i-live.eu/index.php?topic=8.0

A plugin example project will be uploaded, soon.

Oh pretty neat stuff. Also, it's the first time I see intrepid commiting in an interlude project, is this the revival of interlude? ;o

Hopefully you won't add 1052 custom shit like everyone does and keep the pack well optimised as well controleable with new stuff. I like the plugin manager by the way, kudos for the idea and implementation of it.

I'm posting in this topic in order to get updates.

So, now we own a domain name just to host some information and videos. In the future, we may include a blog for development updates.

http://l2jpes.info

PS: If you are interested in hiring me as a web designer, feel free to pm me.

Oh pretty neat stuff. Also, it's the first time I see intrepid commiting in an interlude project, is this the revival of interlude? ;o

Hopefully you won't add 1052 custom shit like everyone does and keep the pack well optimised as well controleable with new stuff. I like the plugin manager by the way, kudos for the idea and implementation of it.

I'm posting in this topic in order to get updates.

I left for bigger and better things :) I use things rarely seen on mxc, pes itself will go down in a short period of time pauler knows why I say that. Thing is if ever decide to share my repository here it will be  the end of the pack itself

I left for bigger and better things :) I use things rarely seen on mxc, pes itself will go down in a short period of time pauler knows why I say that. Thing is if ever decide to share my repository here it will be  the end of the pack itself

Keep believing what I am posting on Skype.  ;D

[Edit]: It was rudely placed so it has been modified.

Offtopic, though only slightly!

Who designed pes logo?

ICEWave who is now renamed to Stereotype. I think it is pretty cool.