[L2J] L2Elcardia

Devlin

If u dont delevel when u die,no point then. Whenever u go up,u can go down as well. Maybe make it dat u lose some xp,not as much as when u take a pvp. For example, gain 3% from 1 pvp,lose 1% from a death.

Thats clearly a bad idea.

Someone wnat to make it as far as faster he can to reach 80 so he can pvp freely and having a good time.

If there is a delevel , people might be even afraid to go on pvp .

If there is a delevel , people might be even afraid to go on pvp

Dats plain dumb. So in 100 pvps I have almost ended game right? apart from a few enchants and oly.

From Vote System removed Hopzone thingy. Now works only with Topzone (we got approved).

So, you have to vote only on Topzone in order to get rewarded.

Dats plain dumb. So in 100 pvps I have almost ended game right? apart from a few enchants and oly.

Dude

There was one day beta yesterday and even we were 80 level we had the top 3 pvpers with 400-300-200 pvp each and the rest 80+

Pure PvP , Nothing else

there are sieges/Solo Instances/Farm/Olympiad

Its interlude after all

All bugs & core problems are now fixed.

The only thing which is left, is class & skill balance.

If you want to help me, make a detailed report at our forums.

Thanks!

I've got an idea that pleases both sides of the story. Can you encode it so players in a party loses exp. upon death and people without a party don't? So solo players don't delevel while being raped by a party, and to keep a thrill for group pvps.. It's just an suggestion tho..

I've got an idea that pleases both sides of the story. Can you encode it so players in a party loses exp. upon death and people without a party don't? So solo players don't delevel while being raped by a party, and to keep a thrill for group pvps.. It's just an suggestion tho..

Then players would make a clan and just pvp without being in parties..

All bugs & core problems are now fixed.

The only thing which is left, is class & skill balance.

If you want to help me, make a detailed report at our forums.

Thanks!

We did !!!

So what about the "Fix on Summoner class"

Dude

There was one day beta yesterday and even we were 80 level we had the top 3 pvpers with 400-300-200 pvp each and the rest 80+

Pure PvP , Nothing else

there are sieges/Solo Instances/Farm/Olympiad

Its interlude after all

That just proves how easy it is to lvl up, deleveling system is spot on and its needed in my opinion. Being afraid to pvp? if thats the case, no reason a person would come to this kind of featured server in the first place. Anyway u start from lvl 76 its pvp all the way, but deleving gives it a bit more dynamic gameplay. As far as end game goes staff still adding things to the server and the basis, as it was always, is the pvp, thats the end game for you... :) Though as i stated earlier, pvp area should be changed.

P.S. Accumulate bigger community, for pvp=exp system it's vital.

Liked the server.

That just proves how easy it is to lvl up, deleveling system is spot on and its needed in my opinion. Being afraid to pvp? if thats the case, no reason a person would come to this kind of featured server in the first place. Anyway u start from lvl 76 its pvp all the way, but deleving gives it a bit more dynamic gameplay. As far as end game goes staff still adding things to the server and the basis, as it was always, is the pvp, thats the end game for you... :) Though as i stated earlier, pvp area should be changed.

P.S. Accumulate bigger community, for pvp=exp system it's vital.

Liked the server.

Think after 1-2 weeks , there will be prolly the 90% of the server 80 Level.

When a newcomer comes , He will take one PvP and dies like 20 times = Not worth playing.

Its a PvP Server cmon , people come for pure pvp , nothing more nothing else