[Report] Since Trance ask me to do it

`NeverMore

There is a proof that you're selling them after your words "I'm not selling them anymore". Also there is already a proof that it's Nexus Events.

Where? Please do it once again and post them here ..

BUT PLEASE

This time post VALID proofs ... And not a post that saying nothing ...

i have the files of nexus event engine hnoke gave them to me personaly so i know thems..

Trance if you want ask him..

No worries, I'm a Nexus customer too. I've been using them since 2011, January.

All the features are my work.

Have u got rights from Nageta to create / add the same NPCs of the L2G pack?

The only server which has the FULL rights to use the stuff L2G used back then is l2gold.cc afaIk.

Have u got rights from Nageta to create / add the same NPCs of the L2G pack?

The only server which has the FULL rights to use the stuff L2G used back then is l2gold.cc afaIk.

Dafuq are you talking about, it's on java platform, I've made them from scratch, so I can sell my work. Should I ask for IDEAS copyrights? There are tons of copies on l2off.

Where? Please do it once again and post them here ..

BUT PLEASE

This time post VALID proofs ... And not a post that saying nothing ...

Dafuq are you talking about, it's on java platform, I've made them from scratch, so I can sell my work. Should I ask for IDEAS copyrights? There are tons of copies on l2off.

And this is not offtopic since mine was?

Since when someone is not available to sell something if he add it in hes OWN extender?

Let me be more specific about this.

If i create a new whole vote engine and start selling it and then Nevermore bought it from me and he will wanna use it in his own extender thats a problem?Hell no.

Even thought that he doesn't own that 'event engine' he can always add it at his extender with copyrights.

Plus we all know Trance is working at his 'own' open free project and he went mad.(I'm not flaming Trance in any place since i believe hes one of the best dev arround here,but im just telling some facts)

Sorry for getting my ass into that situation.

I like you too.  :happyforever:

Megn, you're talking bullsh!t, for real.

Show the proof where says ''HELLOW MEGNS I IZ SELING ADAPTED N.E.E IN MAI PACK'' ?

Is there any such post, where you can change our opinions?

All I see is empty words, accusing someone for re-selling someone's work.

Even hNoke said that he didn't give any right to anyone to re-sell anything, doesn't mean nothing, since you've got no proof that HE HAS THE N.E.E.

ffs.

Instead of flaming, repeating the same sentences and still bullshitting, the proofs are there, even though Nevermore is a skilled guy/ and still is trusted, He is selling his work without copyright from the owner of the nexus engine. It is clear that L2j reunion engine is made from the Nexus engine but modified.

However that still means that Nevermore has no copyrights to sell it. How about instead of arguing in here, Nevermore talk with the owner of the nexus engine and get the copyrights needed in order to sell your pack again. Otherwise Trance has enough proof to keep junking it.

All the features are my work.

nop dude others people have make the job and you are selling w/o copyrights

Ps: i dont have something with you i just wanna show you how easy everybody here can speak about copyrights...