[Report] Since Trance ask me to do it

`NeverMore

nop dude others people have make the job and you are selling w/o copyrights

Ps: i dont have something with you i just wanna show you how easy everybody here can speak about copyrights...

That's funny. I can copy any server and sell it, what's the problem? Because you can see exactly the same htmls, what can I say, I'm good at it.

Y'all b!tchcryin' cause of maxtor's wonderful idea. He's a grown man, fully understanding the meaning of ''copyright'' in real world and wants to adapt it in a forum to make some extra cash. Hell yeah.

Instead of flaming, repeating the same sentences and still bullshitting, the proofs are there, even though Nevermore is a skilled guy/ and still is trusted, He is selling his work without copyright from the owner of the nexus engine. It is clear that L2j reunion engine is made from the Nexus engine but modified.

However that still means that Nevermore has no copyrights to sell it. How about instead of arguing in here, Nevermore talk with the owner of the nexus engine and get the copyrights needed in order to sell your pack again. Otherwise Trance has enough proof to keep junking it.

He will not admit it.

That's funny. I can copy any server and sell it, what's the problem? Because you can see exactly the same htmls, what can I say, I'm good at it.

And this is not offtopic since mine was?

How is L2Gold related with topic?

Where? Please do it once again and post them here ..

BUT PLEASE

This time post VALID proofs ... And not a post that saying nothing ...

Silvermoon, stop bullsh!tting us, go make a topic and don't spam with your problems on other people's topics

You're the one talking about L2Gold and saying don't OFFTOPIC...

Now cry both...!  :-beep- yeah:

You're the one talking about L2Gold and saying don't OFFTOPIC...

Now cry both...!  :-beep- yeah:

I didn't started the l2g talk, someone else did.

Just agreed to some facts.

I already did more than enough, you can't change that even if you play the stup1d character.

trance really i think mxc start loosing mutch of good devs just warning him..dont be the same with the mxckids...