classic [L2J] L2 Netherrealm

Guest Elfocrash

Guest Elfocrash

Am I wrong or some of the (ATS) are from League of Legend?? Lice Pyroclasm or Requiem for a Dream or United we stand...

Ofc they are and some others are from wow. Do you find something wrong with that?

Ofc they are and some others are from wow. Do you find something wrong with that?

No, I don't find something wrong with it. I just wanted to be sure and I think it will be a great server with all these features. Of course it would need a lot of work so if everything goes well congratulations.

That's how my beta keys will be so you probably just trolled yourself

I think you're doing a good job.. but no need to be that butt-hurt by a joke that wasn't even addressed to you :)

trolled myself? I don't think so

hello, excuse me I did not read all the replies I'll just ask 2 simple things

1. When is beta going to open? 1a Will it be closed or open beta? 1b When is the Grand Opening\Live date planned for?

2. I'd like to join the beta, in case it is a closed one, what do I have to do?

hello, excuse me I did not read all the replies I'll just ask 2 simple things

1. When is beta going to open? 1a Will it be closed or open beta? 1b When is the Grand Opening\Live date planned for?

2. I'd like to join the beta, in case it is a closed one, what do I have to do?

LOL, Rhydorn is here. I'm Walthon, do you remember me?

Yeah, your Open Beta was announced to be before 2 weeks or so then u had "real life meeting with friends or whatever", and till now u cant launch beta and u started to  give "vip beta " keys? :D failing before launching server 100% your project will be closed after 2 weeks of grand open ( if its ever gona be launched) :D

Guest Elfocrash

Yeah, your Open Beta was announced to be before 2 weeks or so then u had "real life meeting with friends or whatever", and till now u cant launch beta and u started to  give "vip beta " keys? :D failing before launching server 100% your proect will be closed after 2 weeks grand open ( if its ever gona be launched) :D

I never promised anything about the GO. The beta will be open when i receive the machine.

I also work as a developer in other projects too. I am busy as fuck and i don't need to get flames for it.

I dont give out beta keys. If you wanna test beta i will open now the server on my personal pc so you can test it.