classic [L2J] L2 Netherrealm

Guest Elfocrash

Guest Elfocrash

Gearing UP inside the NetherRealm

So here is another core feature i would like to show and inside that part i will also include some parts of what "Stuff" you will be able to buy with donation.

So every time you hit a level which your grade changes (20/40/52/61/76) you will be able to instantly get the gear for that grade.

This feature will last until the level 76 and the point where you get your first S armor and weapon. Note here that all of these items you get for free.

From that point you are on your own. Every 10 enchants on a part of armor or weapon your item will reset enchant but it will also get 10% Nether power.

So lets say i have my gloves of draconic armor on +9 after that the gloves will go +0 but they will get a 10% after their name.

When every single part of armor and weapon go 100% it will automatically change to the next grade item which in that case is Dynasty gear.

How you gonna enchant?

Simple. Just PvP.

Yeah guys it is simple pvp. There will be zones sorted out by gear in which you will be unknown between unknowns. Your name changes, your clan crest is hidden and you appearance changes to the opposite gender. Inside these zones the more you pvp the more chance you have to get +1 on a random part of your armor. The more your gear parts get enchanted and get more % of nether power the less chance they have to be enchanted again. The most difficult stage to get enchanted is obviously the 90%. Pvp is also the best way to XP after lvl 80 where you will need A LOT of XP in order to get to 85.

You cannot enchant your gear with enchant scrolls as they are disabled. However there will be some enchanting scrolls which will occupationally be dropped in these pvp areas as pvp rewards.

Donations

So you will probably see our donation way in beta however it will be disabled. You just donate with a note in paypal sayng "Character: Elfocrash" and when you log you will go to the donation npc, type the trans ID in the textbox and automatically get 1 donation coin for 1 euro.

You will not be able to donate gear. Yeah this is a server and a project i put a lot of effort in and i want it to last.

What you will be able to donate will be a potion called "Potion of Combat Vitality" which will double the xp you recieve by 100% and lasts for 1 hour and

10% of nether power.

What i mean? Every time you are in a gear set you will be able to insta buy 10% of nether power in each part of your gear but ONLY ONCE per gear set.

Let me explain.

Lets say i have dynasty on 0%. I can buy to upgrade it by 10% at a time with a max of 50% but this is only for dynasty. After that if i have Vesper i will still be able to buy 50% on vesper too. Prices scale with gear scaling.

That will be worst then .

If you dont want attributes on armor , you must disable them from weapon aswell

I do want to disable completely thats ideal for me. I dont know though if people want them or not.

I do want to disable completely thats ideal for me. I dont know though if people want them or not.

Please disable attributes both from weapon and from armor! That would be perfect... It is known that attributes affect balance in a bad way and they make it hard for a newcomer to fight against a veteran! In my point of view attributes have a bad effect on gameplaay generally

This pvp enchanting system is really nice and unique, also yes if you will remove attributes from armors then remove them from weapons too.

Guest Elfocrash

So... The beta is going to open today? :D

Not today as i said some posts before it will open the day after tomorrow and the patches will be added one by one so you wont see everythiung from the first moment in there,

Not today as i said some posts before it will open the day after tomorrow and the patches will be added one by one so you wont see everythiung from the first moment in there,

Too bad, i wanted to play so bad :D . Anyway 2 days is nothing :)

Guest Elfocrash

Too bad, i wanted to play so bad :D . Anyway 2 days is nothing :)

Fair enough but dont expect anything from the first moment. First i will add Spectral dancer reworked and then Sword muse and after that one by one the other classes.

Then pvp has it's time and so on :)

See you there.

I want to clear some things about this **type of enchant system** in my mind.

Ex: you said that all will be pvping each other and with pvp's u gonna take dynasty after that vesper bla bla bla, But when a guy improove his armor to Dynasty he will pvp with the same players on S grade or vesper/elegia? Or there will be any type of levels? I mean that after you take the dynasty you will fight against people with dynasty right?

Guest Elfocrash

I want to clear some things about this **type of enchant system** in my mind.

Ex: you said that all will be pvping each other and with pvp's u gonna take dynasty after that vesper bla bla bla, But when a guy improove his armor to Dynasty he will pvp with the same players on S grade or vesper/elegia? Or there will be any type of levels? I mean that after you take the dynasty you will fight against people with dynasty right?

yeah once you got dynasty you can no more see lowbies in that area and you start phasing people with the same gear you wear (or at least the same name of gear)

One question Elfo.

When someone upgrades armor or weapon , does he have the chance to choose which one he will upgrade it to?

Because  ex from S it will go on Dynasty OR Icarus  , and the armor From Vesper to  the other s84 aswell

Is it possible?

Last time i checked it was S<Dynasty<Icarus<Vesper<Vorpal<Elegia isn't that right?

Sorry but gearing is lower prio than making the class. Correct me on the above if im wrong.

Guest Elfocrash

can we have a vote about the custome farm zone that players will farm on it not the stuff :D or u just will put the one u like and -beep- every one eals !!!?

i won't use a stupid one. However i'm not gonna ask either cuz everyone will have his own.

Saw some posts about attribute removal from armors but existing ones on weapons...Keeping atts on weapons means everyone will enchant skills on att instead of duel and you will probably(almost for sure) see 5 digits dmg from some classes...Overall you have nice,unique and interesting ideas but this one is really tricky,game changing.(to the worse unfortunatelly  :poker face: )

He is probably talking about the complete removal of the attribute SYSTEM not just the stones. probably he will remove the attr enchant skill trees or removing the effects that they give so enchanting to any specific attribute will just enchant the skill effect