Stereotype

I wait an opinion about this...

This,

lZO6tj6.png

This...

ZVEFbP5.png

and This

cXXfxrn.png

Well you can make the stars be like a gif photo? I mean for example to the last photo lvl 92 and such the stars would be red and gif.

Well you can make the stars be like a gif photo? I mean for example to the last photo lvl 92 and such the stars would be red and gif.

1. The quality will be low as damn (Just like the old ones was)

2. I guess im bored of the old .gif stuff

3. Time for new changes

4. If i do the stars red also will be to much red :P

Justice we just vote to be changed these ranks for something else.... Otherwise could be better to bring old rank style back....

Edit:Yes, i like the idea, but not these pictures!

1st Exile have right on this..

you must make a poll about ranks as you say before people vote for stars!

and now you decide to put new ranks..

it's seems like you and Maxtor don't care about members and about ICEwave too cauz this guy try to help you make so nice things but some people don't like those ranks and if you decide to listen the people ICEwave works for nothing.if you decide to change the ranks w/o any poll or something it's like you and Maxtor don't care about members!

You have to see what your members like and not to make alot of changes into forum to see if Ranks can be suitable with a "Gaming Forum" So you could find Something which can be suitable with the rest of this Gaming Forum and not stars.... lolz!!!!

I wait an opinion about this...

This,

lZO6tj6.png

This...

ZVEFbP5.png

and This

cXXfxrn.png

Black version should be for normal members. Then, other colors + full stars for staff.

Edit: "M" is fine for mods, and numbers for members, since it's w/ exp.

Black version should be for normal members. Then, other colors + full stars for staff.

We don't play Lineage 2!!!! We have been connected in a forum! Not in a Server!!!!!!!